Taylor Swift Sports Milk Mustache in New Body by Milk Ad
Taylor Swift is the latest star to sport a milk mustache in a "Got Milk?" ad for Body by Milk campaign. The 20-year-old singer kicked a Los Angeles set to pose for pictures and film a video for the soon-to-be-released ad campaign.
In the ad picture, Taylor is seen donning a silver, scoop-neck top paired with matching boots and jeans. Beside striking pose with the milk mustache, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer also posed along with her guitar. In the promo, she advised, "Drink three glasses of milk a day - your life will be complete!"
This wasn't the first time Taylor appeared in a milk mustache ad. She took part in the dairy product's ad in 2008, in which she wears a short beige dress and brings a guitar, which is different from her second ad. Taylor, in her first "Got Milk?" ad, said, "Some studies suggest that teens who choose milk instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day. Music to my ears."
Taylor Swift's "Got Milk?" Ad Behind the Scenes:
More Taylor Swift News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna