Taylor Swift Sports Milk Mustache in New Body by Milk Ad
Taylor Swift is the latest star to sport a milk mustache in a "Got Milk?" ad for Body by Milk campaign. The 20-year-old singer kicked a Los Angeles set to pose for pictures and film a video for the soon-to-be-released ad campaign.
In the ad picture, Taylor is seen donning a silver, scoop-neck top paired with matching boots and jeans. Beside striking pose with the milk mustache, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer also posed along with her guitar. In the promo, she advised, "Drink three glasses of milk a day - your life will be complete!"
This wasn't the first time Taylor appeared in a milk mustache ad. She took part in the dairy product's ad in 2008, in which she wears a short beige dress and brings a guitar, which is different from her second ad. Taylor, in her first "Got Milk?" ad, said, "Some studies suggest that teens who choose milk instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day. Music to my ears."
Taylor Swift's "Got Milk?" Ad Behind the Scenes:
More Taylor Swift News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck