Taylor Swift Sports Milk Mustache in New Body by Milk Ad
Taylor Swift is the latest star to sport a milk mustache in a "Got Milk?" ad for Body by Milk campaign. The 20-year-old singer kicked a Los Angeles set to pose for pictures and film a video for the soon-to-be-released ad campaign.
In the ad picture, Taylor is seen donning a silver, scoop-neck top paired with matching boots and jeans. Beside striking pose with the milk mustache, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer also posed along with her guitar. In the promo, she advised, "Drink three glasses of milk a day - your life will be complete!"
This wasn't the first time Taylor appeared in a milk mustache ad. She took part in the dairy product's ad in 2008, in which she wears a short beige dress and brings a guitar, which is different from her second ad. Taylor, in her first "Got Milk?" ad, said, "Some studies suggest that teens who choose milk instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day. Music to my ears."
Taylor Swift's "Got Milk?" Ad Behind the Scenes:
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic