Taylor Swift Sports Milk Mustache in New Body by Milk Ad
Taylor Swift is the latest star to sport a milk mustache in a "Got Milk?" ad for Body by Milk campaign. The 20-year-old singer kicked a Los Angeles set to pose for pictures and film a video for the soon-to-be-released ad campaign.
In the ad picture, Taylor is seen donning a silver, scoop-neck top paired with matching boots and jeans. Beside striking pose with the milk mustache, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer also posed along with her guitar. In the promo, she advised, "Drink three glasses of milk a day - your life will be complete!"
This wasn't the first time Taylor appeared in a milk mustache ad. She took part in the dairy product's ad in 2008, in which she wears a short beige dress and brings a guitar, which is different from her second ad. Taylor, in her first "Got Milk?" ad, said, "Some studies suggest that teens who choose milk instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day. Music to my ears."
Taylor Swift's "Got Milk?" Ad Behind the Scenes:
More Taylor Swift News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'