Taylor Swift Sports Milk Mustache in New Body by Milk Ad
Taylor Swift is the latest star to sport a milk mustache in a "Got Milk?" ad for Body by Milk campaign. The 20-year-old singer kicked a Los Angeles set to pose for pictures and film a video for the soon-to-be-released ad campaign.
In the ad picture, Taylor is seen donning a silver, scoop-neck top paired with matching boots and jeans. Beside striking pose with the milk mustache, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer also posed along with her guitar. In the promo, she advised, "Drink three glasses of milk a day - your life will be complete!"
This wasn't the first time Taylor appeared in a milk mustache ad. She took part in the dairy product's ad in 2008, in which she wears a short beige dress and brings a guitar, which is different from her second ad. Taylor, in her first "Got Milk?" ad, said, "Some studies suggest that teens who choose milk instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day. Music to my ears."
Taylor Swift's "Got Milk?" Ad Behind the Scenes:
More Taylor Swift News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March