Jane Lynch Guest Starring on 'iCarly'
Jane Lynch is not stopping at her role as the mean Cheerio coach on "Glee". It has just been announced that the actress has taken a side job to play the mother of Jennette McCurdy's character on Nickelodeon's "iCarly".
McCurdy's Sam has mentioned her mom several times but the figure never came out until now. EW said the episode will be shot next week and aired as part of the show's third season. It is reported that Lynch's 8-year-old stepdaughter is a fan of the show.
On another news, Lynch is hoping that she will get a hold of the Emmys this year. Telling ET, Lynch said Sue Sylvester would help her to achieve that. "I hope we get nominated," she said. "I hope we get to go. I've never been to the Emmys and yeah, I'm not nervous at all." The nominees of this year's award will be announced on Thursday, July 8 at 5.30 A.M.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday