Jane Lynch Guest Starring on 'iCarly'
Jane Lynch is not stopping at her role as the mean Cheerio coach on "Glee". It has just been announced that the actress has taken a side job to play the mother of Jennette McCurdy's character on Nickelodeon's "iCarly".
McCurdy's Sam has mentioned her mom several times but the figure never came out until now. EW said the episode will be shot next week and aired as part of the show's third season. It is reported that Lynch's 8-year-old stepdaughter is a fan of the show.
On another news, Lynch is hoping that she will get a hold of the Emmys this year. Telling ET, Lynch said Sue Sylvester would help her to achieve that. "I hope we get nominated," she said. "I hope we get to go. I've never been to the Emmys and yeah, I'm not nervous at all." The nominees of this year's award will be announced on Thursday, July 8 at 5.30 A.M.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son