Jane Lynch Guest Starring on 'iCarly'
Jane Lynch is not stopping at her role as the mean Cheerio coach on "Glee". It has just been announced that the actress has taken a side job to play the mother of Jennette McCurdy's character on Nickelodeon's "iCarly".
McCurdy's Sam has mentioned her mom several times but the figure never came out until now. EW said the episode will be shot next week and aired as part of the show's third season. It is reported that Lynch's 8-year-old stepdaughter is a fan of the show.
On another news, Lynch is hoping that she will get a hold of the Emmys this year. Telling ET, Lynch said Sue Sylvester would help her to achieve that. "I hope we get nominated," she said. "I hope we get to go. I've never been to the Emmys and yeah, I'm not nervous at all." The nominees of this year's award will be announced on Thursday, July 8 at 5.30 A.M.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!