Jane Lynch Guest Starring on 'iCarly'
Jane Lynch is not stopping at her role as the mean Cheerio coach on "Glee". It has just been announced that the actress has taken a side job to play the mother of Jennette McCurdy's character on Nickelodeon's "iCarly".
McCurdy's Sam has mentioned her mom several times but the figure never came out until now. EW said the episode will be shot next week and aired as part of the show's third season. It is reported that Lynch's 8-year-old stepdaughter is a fan of the show.
On another news, Lynch is hoping that she will get a hold of the Emmys this year. Telling ET, Lynch said Sue Sylvester would help her to achieve that. "I hope we get nominated," she said. "I hope we get to go. I've never been to the Emmys and yeah, I'm not nervous at all." The nominees of this year's award will be announced on Thursday, July 8 at 5.30 A.M.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival