Multiple Man Could Appear in 'X-Men: First Class'
Beside Professor X and Magneto who will become the center of the story, "X-Men: First Class" will see other characters from X-Men universe. Words are, Multiple Man is among those who will appear in the coming movie. Comic Book Movie claims a Marvel Studios source tells them that this mutant will be one of Professor X's definite students.
At least three young actors have been reported being seriously approached to fill the role, but the names are not mentioned. The same source previously informed the site that Benjamin Walker will be possibly cast as another mutant student, Henry McCoy aka Beast. However, this rumor has not been confirmed by either 20th Century Fox or the actor.
Multiple Man, who is also known by the name of Jaime Madrox, is a mutant who has the ability to create instant duplicates or "dupes" of himself. The character has appeared in 2006 "X-Men: The Last Stand" and was portrayed by Eric Dane.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier aka Professor X and Erik Lensherr aka Magneto when they were still close friends who worked together with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender have been tapped to play Professor X and Magneto respectively.
Matthew Vaughn is on board to helm it, while principal photography is expected to be kicked off this summer. 20th Century Fox secures June 3, 2011 as the U.S. release date for this sci-fi.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert