Multiple Man Could Appear in 'X-Men: First Class'
Beside Professor X and Magneto who will become the center of the story, "X-Men: First Class" will see other characters from X-Men universe. Words are, Multiple Man is among those who will appear in the coming movie. Comic Book Movie claims a Marvel Studios source tells them that this mutant will be one of Professor X's definite students.
At least three young actors have been reported being seriously approached to fill the role, but the names are not mentioned. The same source previously informed the site that Benjamin Walker will be possibly cast as another mutant student, Henry McCoy aka Beast. However, this rumor has not been confirmed by either 20th Century Fox or the actor.
Multiple Man, who is also known by the name of Jaime Madrox, is a mutant who has the ability to create instant duplicates or "dupes" of himself. The character has appeared in 2006 "X-Men: The Last Stand" and was portrayed by Eric Dane.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier aka Professor X and Erik Lensherr aka Magneto when they were still close friends who worked together with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender have been tapped to play Professor X and Magneto respectively.
Matthew Vaughn is on board to helm it, while principal photography is expected to be kicked off this summer. 20th Century Fox secures June 3, 2011 as the U.S. release date for this sci-fi.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival