Multiple Man Could Appear in 'X-Men: First Class'
Beside Professor X and Magneto who will become the center of the story, "X-Men: First Class" will see other characters from X-Men universe. Words are, Multiple Man is among those who will appear in the coming movie. Comic Book Movie claims a Marvel Studios source tells them that this mutant will be one of Professor X's definite students.
At least three young actors have been reported being seriously approached to fill the role, but the names are not mentioned. The same source previously informed the site that Benjamin Walker will be possibly cast as another mutant student, Henry McCoy aka Beast. However, this rumor has not been confirmed by either 20th Century Fox or the actor.
Multiple Man, who is also known by the name of Jaime Madrox, is a mutant who has the ability to create instant duplicates or "dupes" of himself. The character has appeared in 2006 "X-Men: The Last Stand" and was portrayed by Eric Dane.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier aka Professor X and Erik Lensherr aka Magneto when they were still close friends who worked together with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender have been tapped to play Professor X and Magneto respectively.
Matthew Vaughn is on board to helm it, while principal photography is expected to be kicked off this summer. 20th Century Fox secures June 3, 2011 as the U.S. release date for this sci-fi.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs