Oksana Grigorieva Has Tapes of Mel Gibson Launching Racist and Offensive Words on Her
Another shocking development in legal dispute between Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva has emerged. Radar Online reported that Mel has been caught on tape launching a racist, profanity-laced tirade aimed at Oksana, the mother of their illegitimate six-month-old daughter, Lucia.
Oksana was said secretly recording the tapes in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle. At one point, Mel unleashes his rants, "You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault." The site further mentioned that the "Braveheart" actor refers to Oksana as being a "wh**e" and "c**t".
In another tirade, Mel allegedly yells at Oksana, "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice," then warns her, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first." In another outburst, Mel is heard telling Oksana, "You're a bitch," with her responding "I didn't do anything." Mel insists, "Did so."
"Look what you did to me... look what you are... look what every part of you is... f**king fake... f**king fake," Mel continues, although on what has led them into the rift is still unclear. "You are the most synthetic person... who the f*** are you?"
A source close to the situation claimed Oksana had to make the tapes after Mel made a series of death threats. The source also mentioned that Oksana hopes the recordings will be admissible in any potential trial, saying "She wanted to get evidence that he was dangerous and violent." The source also said Mel has listened two of the tapes, revealing "Mel is doing everything he can to suppress this... they are the rantings of a mad man."
TMZ, additionally, reported the tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal. Oksana also reportedly kept a number of incendiary emails which Mel sent. Mel's rep, in the meantime, told the site he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences