Zac Hanson to Welcome Second Baby
Youngest brother of Hanson, Zac Hanson, is about to become a dad for the second time. On Thursday, July 1, the 24-year-old rocker shared about the happy news on nationally-syndicated radio show Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.
"I have a new new baby. It's coming. Nobody even knows," Zac revealed. Zac has already had a son, John Ira Shepherd Hanson, with wife Kathryn "Kate" Tucker. When welcoming his first child in May 2008, he gushed, "There is not an audience or concert that could ever stand up to the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time."
Beside joining brother John Ira, Zac and Kate's new family addition will also accompany Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie Anne Bryant's kids, Jordan Ezra, Penelope Anne, River Samuel and Viggo Moriah as well as Clarke Everett and James Monroe, children of Zac's oldest brother Isaac Hanson.
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker first met in August 2000. They began dating the following year and after four years, Zac proposed to her. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia