Zac Hanson to Welcome Second Baby
Youngest brother of Hanson, Zac Hanson, is about to become a dad for the second time. On Thursday, July 1, the 24-year-old rocker shared about the happy news on nationally-syndicated radio show Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.
"I have a new new baby. It's coming. Nobody even knows," Zac revealed. Zac has already had a son, John Ira Shepherd Hanson, with wife Kathryn "Kate" Tucker. When welcoming his first child in May 2008, he gushed, "There is not an audience or concert that could ever stand up to the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time."
Beside joining brother John Ira, Zac and Kate's new family addition will also accompany Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie Anne Bryant's kids, Jordan Ezra, Penelope Anne, River Samuel and Viggo Moriah as well as Clarke Everett and James Monroe, children of Zac's oldest brother Isaac Hanson.
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker first met in August 2000. They began dating the following year and after four years, Zac proposed to her. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance