Zac Hanson to Welcome Second Baby
Youngest brother of Hanson, Zac Hanson, is about to become a dad for the second time. On Thursday, July 1, the 24-year-old rocker shared about the happy news on nationally-syndicated radio show Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.
"I have a new new baby. It's coming. Nobody even knows," Zac revealed. Zac has already had a son, John Ira Shepherd Hanson, with wife Kathryn "Kate" Tucker. When welcoming his first child in May 2008, he gushed, "There is not an audience or concert that could ever stand up to the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time."
Beside joining brother John Ira, Zac and Kate's new family addition will also accompany Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie Anne Bryant's kids, Jordan Ezra, Penelope Anne, River Samuel and Viggo Moriah as well as Clarke Everett and James Monroe, children of Zac's oldest brother Isaac Hanson.
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker first met in August 2000. They began dating the following year and after four years, Zac proposed to her. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special