Zac Hanson to Welcome Second Baby
Youngest brother of Hanson, Zac Hanson, is about to become a dad for the second time. On Thursday, July 1, the 24-year-old rocker shared about the happy news on nationally-syndicated radio show Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.
"I have a new new baby. It's coming. Nobody even knows," Zac revealed. Zac has already had a son, John Ira Shepherd Hanson, with wife Kathryn "Kate" Tucker. When welcoming his first child in May 2008, he gushed, "There is not an audience or concert that could ever stand up to the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time."
Beside joining brother John Ira, Zac and Kate's new family addition will also accompany Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie Anne Bryant's kids, Jordan Ezra, Penelope Anne, River Samuel and Viggo Moriah as well as Clarke Everett and James Monroe, children of Zac's oldest brother Isaac Hanson.
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker first met in August 2000. They began dating the following year and after four years, Zac proposed to her. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist