Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port Return to 'The Hills'
Lauren Conrad will indeed pay homage to the show that catapulted her to stardom. The 24-year-old will re-appear on "The Hills" just few months after she announced her departure from the reality show to concentrate on other projects. The MTV show is ending July 13 after six seasons.
The return has been confirmed by a rep who said Lauren will come back not in the finale episode but a live show after that. Lauren, who is the original heroine before Kristin Cavallari replaced her in season 6, will also be reunited with Whitney Port who also left the show for her own set of reality, "The City".
"Lauren Conrad will be at the finale event along with Whitney Port and the whole entire cast," creator Adam DiVello first broke the news on Tuesday, June 29. "It will be a big party. We have some stories being paid off in the finale that I think the viewers will find pretty exciting. Everybody's coming at peace with the stories we've been following. I think a few of them definitely found happiness and found what they were looking for."
Audrina Patridge, Kristin and Whitney have each expressed their excitement of the reunion. Whitney tweeted, "So excited to reunite with all the hillsies!".
More The Hills News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'