Pics: Kim Kardashian Unveils Her Wax Figure
Kim Kardashian has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in Times Square on Thursday, July 1. Meeting her twin, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star struck a pose next to her, donning the same hot pink Herve Leger bandage dress the statue is wearing.
Before heading to see her wax figure, Kim shared about her anxiety on her Twitter page, writing "Getting ready to see my wax figure! I'm so nervous! Will it be weird? Will it look identical to me?" Once she met her wax replica, she updated her post, tweeting "So exciting. Good morning NYC! Kims big unveiling for her wax figure at Madame Tussauds Wax museum! Woohoo this is amazing."
Asked about what she thinks about the figure, Kim told MTV News, "It is weird! It's like she's prettier than I am. It's so weird, like, my arms and the hands... everything about it is so exact that it's weird to see yourself." She added, "So now I can really see from an outsider's point of view. It's weird."
Though so, Kim admitted that having her own wax figure at the famed museum has been an honor. She said, "When I first heard I was going to be immortalized, I was so honored. I mean, it's a pretty cool thing. I called my sisters right away, and it looks so much like me, it's scary. It's probably one of the biggest honors, so [my sisters] were so excited for me."
While Kim Kardashian unveiled her wax figure in New York, UFC sports legend Chuck Liddell also came face to face with his wax replica at Madame Tussauds at May's UFC Fan Expo 2010 in Las Vegas also on Thursday, July 1. Meeting the wax version of himself, the 40-year-old fighter told MMAjunkie, "It's creepy. It's kind of different for me to be a wax figure. I never thought when I started fighting that I would end up being a figure."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March