Kelsey Grammer's Wife Files for Divorce
Kelsey Grammer's third marriage with former Playboy model Camille Donatacci is about to end officially. Donatacci filed for divorce in a Los Angeles court on Thursday, July 1, citing irreconcilable differences and seeking primary physical custody of their daughter, Mason, and son, Jude, as well as child and spousal support, E! Online reported.
Grammer also broke the news on his Twitter page, writing "Hello everyone thank you for ur support and Yes it's TRUE Camille and I are Divorcing I ask U 2 respect our privacy in these difficult." A couple hours later, the "Swing Vote" actor posted another tweet, "Had some bad news to deal with today. I am hoping that people will be respectful of our privacy during the divorce process. We have issued."
"I realize that it is human nature but I ask that you be particularly sensitive to the feelings of my wife," the tweet further read. "She has been a terrific partner for many years and should not be treated with any disrespect at this time. Things fell apart between us. That is all."
"She is still the mother of my children and any disparagement of her will only hurt the children. Camille did not want this but has made a very difficult decision and I respect her for it," Grammer added. "I appreciate your kindness for all parties in this matter. Especially for her and the children."
Grammer's rep, additionally, has also issued a statement, stating "Kelsey and Camille value privacy. They understand that private lives sometimes get played out in public but ask on this occasion that their privacy - and the privacy of their children - be respected."
Kelsey Grammer and Camille Donatacci first met through a blind date in 1996. The couple then tied the knot in August the next year. They welcomed their first child together, Mason, in October 2001 and son Jude in August 2004.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans