Sneak Peek to Jake and Vienna's 'Bachelorette' Interview
A sneak peek to how the reunion of Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi on "The Bachelorette" went has been shared. The formerly engaged couple sat next to each other while Chris Harrison asked Vienna why she decided to go to tabloid, Star magazine in particular, to reveal her side of story.
"I know Jake, and I knew as soon as we broke up he was going to run to a media outlet and tell his side of the story," Vienna who fought back tears said. "I wanted to make sure I had a voice also. I haven't had a voice this entire time. I've let everybody say what they want to say about me and thought about me. I wasn't going to let this happen again."
She added, "I want people to know I did try in this relationship. And I stayed with him because I thought it would be different. And I loved him and I wanted it to be different." Throughout Vienna's statement Jake stared off in silence.
The "Bachelorette" special airs on July 5. Jake reportedly exploded during the interview when Vienna kept cutting his answer for Chris. However, ABC said, "As this was the first time the two had seen one another since their recent breakup, the atmosphere was emotionally charged."
More The Bachelorette News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival