Sneak Peek to Jake and Vienna's 'Bachelorette' Interview
A sneak peek to how the reunion of Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi on "The Bachelorette" went has been shared. The formerly engaged couple sat next to each other while Chris Harrison asked Vienna why she decided to go to tabloid, Star magazine in particular, to reveal her side of story.
"I know Jake, and I knew as soon as we broke up he was going to run to a media outlet and tell his side of the story," Vienna who fought back tears said. "I wanted to make sure I had a voice also. I haven't had a voice this entire time. I've let everybody say what they want to say about me and thought about me. I wasn't going to let this happen again."
She added, "I want people to know I did try in this relationship. And I stayed with him because I thought it would be different. And I loved him and I wanted it to be different." Throughout Vienna's statement Jake stared off in silence.
The "Bachelorette" special airs on July 5. Jake reportedly exploded during the interview when Vienna kept cutting his answer for Chris. However, ABC said, "As this was the first time the two had seen one another since their recent breakup, the atmosphere was emotionally charged."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri