Sneak Peek to Jake and Vienna's 'Bachelorette' Interview
A sneak peek to how the reunion of Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi on "The Bachelorette" went has been shared. The formerly engaged couple sat next to each other while Chris Harrison asked Vienna why she decided to go to tabloid, Star magazine in particular, to reveal her side of story.
"I know Jake, and I knew as soon as we broke up he was going to run to a media outlet and tell his side of the story," Vienna who fought back tears said. "I wanted to make sure I had a voice also. I haven't had a voice this entire time. I've let everybody say what they want to say about me and thought about me. I wasn't going to let this happen again."
She added, "I want people to know I did try in this relationship. And I stayed with him because I thought it would be different. And I loved him and I wanted it to be different." Throughout Vienna's statement Jake stared off in silence.
The "Bachelorette" special airs on July 5. Jake reportedly exploded during the interview when Vienna kept cutting his answer for Chris. However, ABC said, "As this was the first time the two had seen one another since their recent breakup, the atmosphere was emotionally charged."
More The Bachelorette News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story