Sneak Peek to Jake and Vienna's 'Bachelorette' Interview
A sneak peek to how the reunion of Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi on "The Bachelorette" went has been shared. The formerly engaged couple sat next to each other while Chris Harrison asked Vienna why she decided to go to tabloid, Star magazine in particular, to reveal her side of story.
"I know Jake, and I knew as soon as we broke up he was going to run to a media outlet and tell his side of the story," Vienna who fought back tears said. "I wanted to make sure I had a voice also. I haven't had a voice this entire time. I've let everybody say what they want to say about me and thought about me. I wasn't going to let this happen again."
She added, "I want people to know I did try in this relationship. And I stayed with him because I thought it would be different. And I loved him and I wanted it to be different." Throughout Vienna's statement Jake stared off in silence.
The "Bachelorette" special airs on July 5. Jake reportedly exploded during the interview when Vienna kept cutting his answer for Chris. However, ABC said, "As this was the first time the two had seen one another since their recent breakup, the atmosphere was emotionally charged."
More The Bachelorette News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage