Report: Chris Brown Used Eye Drops to Cry at Michael Jackson Tribute
Chris Brown's tears at the recent BET Awards are still hot issue. After Lloyd sparked controversy with his statement which mentioned that he asked Brown to cry on stage but later on traced it back, now a source revealed the R&B singer used eye drops to fake the tears.
The backstage source told Us Magazine that one of Brown's bodyguards gave him some tear-inducing eye drops just before he went onto the stage to sing "Man in the Mirror" at the Michael Jackson tribute. "He rubbed it in and he started crying," the witness testified.
Responding to this rumor, a representative for Brown was quick to deny it. The spokesperson called the report "completely untrue."
Chris Brown himself doesn't seem to be bothered with the controversy surrounding his BET breakdown. He was all smiles when caught on camera at Magic Mountain amusement spot on June 30. Along with fellow rapper Tyga and some friends, he took a ride on one of the arcade stands and even spared time to pose with his fans.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart