Report: Chris Brown Used Eye Drops to Cry at Michael Jackson Tribute
Chris Brown's tears at the recent BET Awards are still hot issue. After Lloyd sparked controversy with his statement which mentioned that he asked Brown to cry on stage but later on traced it back, now a source revealed the R&B singer used eye drops to fake the tears.
The backstage source told Us Magazine that one of Brown's bodyguards gave him some tear-inducing eye drops just before he went onto the stage to sing "Man in the Mirror" at the Michael Jackson tribute. "He rubbed it in and he started crying," the witness testified.
Responding to this rumor, a representative for Brown was quick to deny it. The spokesperson called the report "completely untrue."
Chris Brown himself doesn't seem to be bothered with the controversy surrounding his BET breakdown. He was all smiles when caught on camera at Magic Mountain amusement spot on June 30. Along with fellow rapper Tyga and some friends, he took a ride on one of the arcade stands and even spared time to pose with his fans.
More Chris Brown News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz