Report: Chris Brown Used Eye Drops to Cry at Michael Jackson Tribute
Chris Brown's tears at the recent BET Awards are still hot issue. After Lloyd sparked controversy with his statement which mentioned that he asked Brown to cry on stage but later on traced it back, now a source revealed the R&B singer used eye drops to fake the tears.
The backstage source told Us Magazine that one of Brown's bodyguards gave him some tear-inducing eye drops just before he went onto the stage to sing "Man in the Mirror" at the Michael Jackson tribute. "He rubbed it in and he started crying," the witness testified.
Responding to this rumor, a representative for Brown was quick to deny it. The spokesperson called the report "completely untrue."
Chris Brown himself doesn't seem to be bothered with the controversy surrounding his BET breakdown. He was all smiles when caught on camera at Magic Mountain amusement spot on June 30. Along with fellow rapper Tyga and some friends, he took a ride on one of the arcade stands and even spared time to pose with his fans.
More Chris Brown News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'