Report: Chris Brown Used Eye Drops to Cry at Michael Jackson Tribute
Chris Brown's tears at the recent BET Awards are still hot issue. After Lloyd sparked controversy with his statement which mentioned that he asked Brown to cry on stage but later on traced it back, now a source revealed the R&B singer used eye drops to fake the tears.
The backstage source told Us Magazine that one of Brown's bodyguards gave him some tear-inducing eye drops just before he went onto the stage to sing "Man in the Mirror" at the Michael Jackson tribute. "He rubbed it in and he started crying," the witness testified.
Responding to this rumor, a representative for Brown was quick to deny it. The spokesperson called the report "completely untrue."
Chris Brown himself doesn't seem to be bothered with the controversy surrounding his BET breakdown. He was all smiles when caught on camera at Magic Mountain amusement spot on June 30. Along with fellow rapper Tyga and some friends, he took a ride on one of the arcade stands and even spared time to pose with his fans.
More Chris Brown News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet