Kanye West and Nicki Minaj's Duet Unveiled at Listening Party
Kanye West and Nicki Minaj have joined forces in a song for West's upcoming studio album. Confirming the news is BET's Executive Vice President of Entertainment and Music Programming Stephen Hill. "He's got a track with Nicki Minaj that's so dope," he opened up to Rap-Up after attending invitation-only listening party for the new effort. "You won't believe it when you hear it."
Four songs from the album have been unveiled during the event. Although Hill hasn't heard all the content in the tentatively-titled "Good Ass Job", he's adamant that it's West's "unapologetic" comeback. "It's less like 808's & Heartbreak and more like Graduation," he further described.
The first single from the album is an "angry" song called "Power" which features Dwele. Showcased live at BET Awards on June 27, it contains lyrics which slammed "Saturday Night Live" cast and other people who dissed him following his infamous stage crash at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
More Kanye West News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21