Kanye West and Nicki Minaj's Duet Unveiled at Listening Party
Kanye West and Nicki Minaj have joined forces in a song for West's upcoming studio album. Confirming the news is BET's Executive Vice President of Entertainment and Music Programming Stephen Hill. "He's got a track with Nicki Minaj that's so dope," he opened up to Rap-Up after attending invitation-only listening party for the new effort. "You won't believe it when you hear it."
Four songs from the album have been unveiled during the event. Although Hill hasn't heard all the content in the tentatively-titled "Good Ass Job", he's adamant that it's West's "unapologetic" comeback. "It's less like 808's & Heartbreak and more like Graduation," he further described.
The first single from the album is an "angry" song called "Power" which features Dwele. Showcased live at BET Awards on June 27, it contains lyrics which slammed "Saturday Night Live" cast and other people who dissed him following his infamous stage crash at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
More Kanye West News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms