Kanye West and Nicki Minaj's Duet Unveiled at Listening Party
Kanye West and Nicki Minaj have joined forces in a song for West's upcoming studio album. Confirming the news is BET's Executive Vice President of Entertainment and Music Programming Stephen Hill. "He's got a track with Nicki Minaj that's so dope," he opened up to Rap-Up after attending invitation-only listening party for the new effort. "You won't believe it when you hear it."
Four songs from the album have been unveiled during the event. Although Hill hasn't heard all the content in the tentatively-titled "Good Ass Job", he's adamant that it's West's "unapologetic" comeback. "It's less like 808's & Heartbreak and more like Graduation," he further described.
The first single from the album is an "angry" song called "Power" which features Dwele. Showcased live at BET Awards on June 27, it contains lyrics which slammed "Saturday Night Live" cast and other people who dissed him following his infamous stage crash at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
More Kanye West News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics