Kanye West and Nicki Minaj's Duet Unveiled at Listening Party
Kanye West and Nicki Minaj have joined forces in a song for West's upcoming studio album. Confirming the news is BET's Executive Vice President of Entertainment and Music Programming Stephen Hill. "He's got a track with Nicki Minaj that's so dope," he opened up to Rap-Up after attending invitation-only listening party for the new effort. "You won't believe it when you hear it."
Four songs from the album have been unveiled during the event. Although Hill hasn't heard all the content in the tentatively-titled "Good Ass Job", he's adamant that it's West's "unapologetic" comeback. "It's less like 808's & Heartbreak and more like Graduation," he further described.
The first single from the album is an "angry" song called "Power" which features Dwele. Showcased live at BET Awards on June 27, it contains lyrics which slammed "Saturday Night Live" cast and other people who dissed him following his infamous stage crash at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
More Kanye West News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video