Sam Worthington Will Get 'Damaged'
More comic books will get big screen treatment. It has been announced that Radical Publishing teams up with Sam Worthington and his company Full Clip Productions on an imprint deal to develop intellectual property to be produced under the Radical banner, with plan to make some of them into film adaptations.
Sam is partnering with Michael Schwarz and John Schwarz in Full Clip, and the "Avatar" actor as well as John could star in selected movie projects. One of the projects coming is "Damaged" which is created by John and Michael. Written by David Lapham, the story follows two brothers committed to justice in different ways - one inside the law, one violently beyond it.
As their careers approach to an end, they must train their replacements, hoping to remake each in their image. But the vigilante code has changed and the brothers are left unprepared for the true lawlessness and corruption that is about to be unleashed.
No scribe has been tapped to work on the feature film project, which will see the Schwarz brothers and Radical president Barry Levine producing. Sam and Radical executive vp Jesse Berger will serve as executive producers. There has been no word on whether or not the Australian star will take a role in this movie.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart