Sam Worthington Will Get 'Damaged'
More comic books will get big screen treatment. It has been announced that Radical Publishing teams up with Sam Worthington and his company Full Clip Productions on an imprint deal to develop intellectual property to be produced under the Radical banner, with plan to make some of them into film adaptations.
Sam is partnering with Michael Schwarz and John Schwarz in Full Clip, and the "Avatar" actor as well as John could star in selected movie projects. One of the projects coming is "Damaged" which is created by John and Michael. Written by David Lapham, the story follows two brothers committed to justice in different ways - one inside the law, one violently beyond it.
As their careers approach to an end, they must train their replacements, hoping to remake each in their image. But the vigilante code has changed and the brothers are left unprepared for the true lawlessness and corruption that is about to be unleashed.
No scribe has been tapped to work on the feature film project, which will see the Schwarz brothers and Radical president Barry Levine producing. Sam and Radical executive vp Jesse Berger will serve as executive producers. There has been no word on whether or not the Australian star will take a role in this movie.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign