Sam Worthington Will Get 'Damaged'
More comic books will get big screen treatment. It has been announced that Radical Publishing teams up with Sam Worthington and his company Full Clip Productions on an imprint deal to develop intellectual property to be produced under the Radical banner, with plan to make some of them into film adaptations.
Sam is partnering with Michael Schwarz and John Schwarz in Full Clip, and the "Avatar" actor as well as John could star in selected movie projects. One of the projects coming is "Damaged" which is created by John and Michael. Written by David Lapham, the story follows two brothers committed to justice in different ways - one inside the law, one violently beyond it.
As their careers approach to an end, they must train their replacements, hoping to remake each in their image. But the vigilante code has changed and the brothers are left unprepared for the true lawlessness and corruption that is about to be unleashed.
No scribe has been tapped to work on the feature film project, which will see the Schwarz brothers and Radical president Barry Levine producing. Sam and Radical executive vp Jesse Berger will serve as executive producers. There has been no word on whether or not the Australian star will take a role in this movie.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes