Ciara Responds to The-Dream's Comment, Admitting It 'Came Out Wrong'
Ciara finally breaks her silence over The-Dream's statement which mentioned "Basic Instinct" will be her last shot at pop stardom. In a radio interview with Angela Yee, Ciara admitted it "came out wrong" and has discussed it with him.
"Let me tell you one thing about Dream, if you don't know him you'll misunderstand him," she said. "One thing about him is he has a big heart, you know so he never means to come from the wrong place however sometime when he speaks, he might say something and it comes off a certain way."
"So I talked to him and I really got on him. I was like 'yo what are you talking about!? I don't even understand what you're trying to say.' But we talked about it. We're like family...it did come out wrong but it's all love. We're like brother and sister."
The-Dream himself said his words have been taken out of context. "I believed in Ciara when every1 else walked away &talked s**t I love her that's my sister!Actions speak louder than words," he wrote on Twitter before removing his account on the micro-blogging site following a flood of angry tweets from Ciara's fans.
More Ciara News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?