Ciara Responds to The-Dream's Comment, Admitting It 'Came Out Wrong'
Ciara finally breaks her silence over The-Dream's statement which mentioned "Basic Instinct" will be her last shot at pop stardom. In a radio interview with Angela Yee, Ciara admitted it "came out wrong" and has discussed it with him.
"Let me tell you one thing about Dream, if you don't know him you'll misunderstand him," she said. "One thing about him is he has a big heart, you know so he never means to come from the wrong place however sometime when he speaks, he might say something and it comes off a certain way."
"So I talked to him and I really got on him. I was like 'yo what are you talking about!? I don't even understand what you're trying to say.' But we talked about it. We're like family...it did come out wrong but it's all love. We're like brother and sister."
The-Dream himself said his words have been taken out of context. "I believed in Ciara when every1 else walked away &talked s**t I love her that's my sister!Actions speak louder than words," he wrote on Twitter before removing his account on the micro-blogging site following a flood of angry tweets from Ciara's fans.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2