Ciara Responds to The-Dream's Comment, Admitting It 'Came Out Wrong'
Ciara finally breaks her silence over The-Dream's statement which mentioned "Basic Instinct" will be her last shot at pop stardom. In a radio interview with Angela Yee, Ciara admitted it "came out wrong" and has discussed it with him.
"Let me tell you one thing about Dream, if you don't know him you'll misunderstand him," she said. "One thing about him is he has a big heart, you know so he never means to come from the wrong place however sometime when he speaks, he might say something and it comes off a certain way."
"So I talked to him and I really got on him. I was like 'yo what are you talking about!? I don't even understand what you're trying to say.' But we talked about it. We're like family...it did come out wrong but it's all love. We're like brother and sister."
The-Dream himself said his words have been taken out of context. "I believed in Ciara when every1 else walked away &talked s**t I love her that's my sister!Actions speak louder than words," he wrote on Twitter before removing his account on the micro-blogging site following a flood of angry tweets from Ciara's fans.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake