PETA Names Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010
Olivia Wilde has been crowned the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010 by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [PETA]. PETA claimed Olivia has saved "the lives of about 100 animals a year" by opting to be a vegan
Olivia's winning male partner is "The Biggest Loser" trainer, Bob Harper. PETA mentioned that in addition to becoming a vegan, Bob has helped people to get into shape on the NBC series. He also showed his love for animal as he has adopted a pooch he named Karl.
Olivia, in the meantime, took her gratitude on her website, writing "The kind folks at PETA recently asked their supporters to vote for their 'sexiest Vegetarian celebrity' and today I learned I won that title, along with a dude who disproves the silly lie that Vegans cant be strong: 'Biggest Loser' trainer, Bob Harper."
"I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in," the actress further wrote. "So thank you, PETA, and thanks to all who voted for me!"
Past winners in 2009 were "Somebody to Love Me" singer Kellie Pickler and "Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia. Meanwhile, Red Hot Chili Peppers' member Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis were named PETA's 2008 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers