PETA Names Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010
Olivia Wilde has been crowned the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010 by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [PETA]. PETA claimed Olivia has saved "the lives of about 100 animals a year" by opting to be a vegan
Olivia's winning male partner is "The Biggest Loser" trainer, Bob Harper. PETA mentioned that in addition to becoming a vegan, Bob has helped people to get into shape on the NBC series. He also showed his love for animal as he has adopted a pooch he named Karl.
Olivia, in the meantime, took her gratitude on her website, writing "The kind folks at PETA recently asked their supporters to vote for their 'sexiest Vegetarian celebrity' and today I learned I won that title, along with a dude who disproves the silly lie that Vegans cant be strong: 'Biggest Loser' trainer, Bob Harper."
"I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in," the actress further wrote. "So thank you, PETA, and thanks to all who voted for me!"
Past winners in 2009 were "Somebody to Love Me" singer Kellie Pickler and "Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia. Meanwhile, Red Hot Chili Peppers' member Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis were named PETA's 2008 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding