PETA Names Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010
Olivia Wilde has been crowned the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010 by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [PETA]. PETA claimed Olivia has saved "the lives of about 100 animals a year" by opting to be a vegan
Olivia's winning male partner is "The Biggest Loser" trainer, Bob Harper. PETA mentioned that in addition to becoming a vegan, Bob has helped people to get into shape on the NBC series. He also showed his love for animal as he has adopted a pooch he named Karl.
Olivia, in the meantime, took her gratitude on her website, writing "The kind folks at PETA recently asked their supporters to vote for their 'sexiest Vegetarian celebrity' and today I learned I won that title, along with a dude who disproves the silly lie that Vegans cant be strong: 'Biggest Loser' trainer, Bob Harper."
"I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in," the actress further wrote. "So thank you, PETA, and thanks to all who voted for me!"
Past winners in 2009 were "Somebody to Love Me" singer Kellie Pickler and "Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia. Meanwhile, Red Hot Chili Peppers' member Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis were named PETA's 2008 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy