PETA Names Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010
Olivia Wilde has been crowned the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010 by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [PETA]. PETA claimed Olivia has saved "the lives of about 100 animals a year" by opting to be a vegan
Olivia's winning male partner is "The Biggest Loser" trainer, Bob Harper. PETA mentioned that in addition to becoming a vegan, Bob has helped people to get into shape on the NBC series. He also showed his love for animal as he has adopted a pooch he named Karl.
Olivia, in the meantime, took her gratitude on her website, writing "The kind folks at PETA recently asked their supporters to vote for their 'sexiest Vegetarian celebrity' and today I learned I won that title, along with a dude who disproves the silly lie that Vegans cant be strong: 'Biggest Loser' trainer, Bob Harper."
"I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in," the actress further wrote. "So thank you, PETA, and thanks to all who voted for me!"
Past winners in 2009 were "Somebody to Love Me" singer Kellie Pickler and "Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia. Meanwhile, Red Hot Chili Peppers' member Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis were named PETA's 2008 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed