PETA Names Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010
Olivia Wilde has been crowned the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010 by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [PETA]. PETA claimed Olivia has saved "the lives of about 100 animals a year" by opting to be a vegan
Olivia's winning male partner is "The Biggest Loser" trainer, Bob Harper. PETA mentioned that in addition to becoming a vegan, Bob has helped people to get into shape on the NBC series. He also showed his love for animal as he has adopted a pooch he named Karl.
Olivia, in the meantime, took her gratitude on her website, writing "The kind folks at PETA recently asked their supporters to vote for their 'sexiest Vegetarian celebrity' and today I learned I won that title, along with a dude who disproves the silly lie that Vegans cant be strong: 'Biggest Loser' trainer, Bob Harper."
"I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in," the actress further wrote. "So thank you, PETA, and thanks to all who voted for me!"
Past winners in 2009 were "Somebody to Love Me" singer Kellie Pickler and "Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia. Meanwhile, Red Hot Chili Peppers' member Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis were named PETA's 2008 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities.
More Olivia Wilde News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?