Vienna Girardi Did Not Get Playboy Offer
"The Bachelor" star Vienna Girardi recently told Star Magazine, which has been in newsstands, that she's "going to strip" for Playboy. The statement, however, turned out to be a shock to people at the men's magazine.
"This is the first we've heard of Vienna Girardi appearing on the cover of Playboy," a rep for Playboy told Us Magazine. The rep added, "We are not in negotiations with her and have not made her an offer."
Vienna sparked the story after telling Star, "I am going to be on the cover of Playboy later this year. We're negotiating it right now, but I want $250,000." The reality TV star is no stranger to racy photo shoot. She previously posed topless, covering her boobs with only a scarf, for a C.O.D. Trees, Inc. calendar.
Although Vienna Girardi's Playboy offer has been debunked, the mag's sister, Playgirl, set a sight at her ex-fiance, Jake Pavelka. Pop Eater reported that Daniel Nardicio, vice president of marketing at Playgirl, has extended Jake an offer. Daniel said, "We're determining the value of a shoot with Jake, who exemplifies our classic American guy at Playgirl. It's obvious he likes the limelight, and I intuit that he looks good naked."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'