Vienna Girardi Did Not Get Playboy Offer
"The Bachelor" star Vienna Girardi recently told Star Magazine, which has been in newsstands, that she's "going to strip" for Playboy. The statement, however, turned out to be a shock to people at the men's magazine.
"This is the first we've heard of Vienna Girardi appearing on the cover of Playboy," a rep for Playboy told Us Magazine. The rep added, "We are not in negotiations with her and have not made her an offer."
Vienna sparked the story after telling Star, "I am going to be on the cover of Playboy later this year. We're negotiating it right now, but I want $250,000." The reality TV star is no stranger to racy photo shoot. She previously posed topless, covering her boobs with only a scarf, for a C.O.D. Trees, Inc. calendar.
Although Vienna Girardi's Playboy offer has been debunked, the mag's sister, Playgirl, set a sight at her ex-fiance, Jake Pavelka. Pop Eater reported that Daniel Nardicio, vice president of marketing at Playgirl, has extended Jake an offer. Daniel said, "We're determining the value of a shoot with Jake, who exemplifies our classic American guy at Playgirl. It's obvious he likes the limelight, and I intuit that he looks good naked."
More The Bachelor News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars