Warner Bros. Bringing 'Harry Potter' to Comic Con for the First Time
Expect more sneak peeks from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in the near future. After releasing the first full trailer for the movie, it has been revealed that Warner Bros. Pictures will bring the successful film franchise to San Diego Comic Con which will begin July 22.
This will mark the first time the studio promotes "Harry Potter" film at the convention since there has never been any kind of panel for the young wizards movie series at Comic Con. It is not yet known when the "Deathly Hallows" panel will take place and who will be showing up.
Other Warner Bros.' movies that will invade the Hall H of the San Diego Convention Center are "Green Lantern" and "Sucker Punch", The New York Times reports. Meanwhile, Lionsgate will bring Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables" and DreamWorks Animation, along with Paramount Pictures, is scheduled to present "Megamind".
So far, no official announcement is made on the movie line-ups at the 40th annual San Diego Comic Con except for "Tron Legacy". Walt Disney Pictures will promote this "Tron" sequel for the umpteenth time at the convention on July 22 and has started displaying the film banners around the venue.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers