Warner Bros. Bringing 'Harry Potter' to Comic Con for the First Time
Expect more sneak peeks from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in the near future. After releasing the first full trailer for the movie, it has been revealed that Warner Bros. Pictures will bring the successful film franchise to San Diego Comic Con which will begin July 22.
This will mark the first time the studio promotes "Harry Potter" film at the convention since there has never been any kind of panel for the young wizards movie series at Comic Con. It is not yet known when the "Deathly Hallows" panel will take place and who will be showing up.
Other Warner Bros.' movies that will invade the Hall H of the San Diego Convention Center are "Green Lantern" and "Sucker Punch", The New York Times reports. Meanwhile, Lionsgate will bring Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables" and DreamWorks Animation, along with Paramount Pictures, is scheduled to present "Megamind".
So far, no official announcement is made on the movie line-ups at the 40th annual San Diego Comic Con except for "Tron Legacy". Walt Disney Pictures will promote this "Tron" sequel for the umpteenth time at the convention on July 22 and has started displaying the film banners around the venue.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd