Warner Bros. Bringing 'Harry Potter' to Comic Con for the First Time
Expect more sneak peeks from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in the near future. After releasing the first full trailer for the movie, it has been revealed that Warner Bros. Pictures will bring the successful film franchise to San Diego Comic Con which will begin July 22.
This will mark the first time the studio promotes "Harry Potter" film at the convention since there has never been any kind of panel for the young wizards movie series at Comic Con. It is not yet known when the "Deathly Hallows" panel will take place and who will be showing up.
Other Warner Bros.' movies that will invade the Hall H of the San Diego Convention Center are "Green Lantern" and "Sucker Punch", The New York Times reports. Meanwhile, Lionsgate will bring Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables" and DreamWorks Animation, along with Paramount Pictures, is scheduled to present "Megamind".
So far, no official announcement is made on the movie line-ups at the 40th annual San Diego Comic Con except for "Tron Legacy". Walt Disney Pictures will promote this "Tron" sequel for the umpteenth time at the convention on July 22 and has started displaying the film banners around the venue.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased