Justin Bieber Reportedly Had Secret Reunion With Ex-Girlfriend in the Bahamas
Kim Kardashian apparently wasn't the one Justin Bieber's fans had to worry about following their photo shoot at the Bahamas. Life & Style recently reported that the 16-year-old sensational singer enjoyed some quality time with his ex-girlfriend and first love, Caitlin Beadles, in the country.
Although Justin and Caitlin's alleged secret meeting would be kept secret, the two's Twitter posts pointed to the reported reunion. On June 6, Caitlin wrote on her Twitter page, "Bahamas here I come! Gonna be an awesome week!", while on June 14, another tweet posted, "What happens in the Bahamas stays in the Bahamas!"
When Justin, on June 19, tweeted, "Back in Canada!", Caitlin posted a message of her own which read, "I hate when you have to leave. It's like half of me is gone. I miss you already!" The site further claimed that they still stay in touch despite the "Baby" hitmaker's busy schedule.
Justin Bieber and Caitlin Beadles met before Justin became famous. When they broke up, Justin's music career rocketed. The site also reported that Justin flew to see Caitlin as soon as he heard she was involved in a serious boating accident in August 2009. Moreover, Justin also serenaded her onstage during a concert near Atlanta on December 17, 2009.
E! News' Report on Justin Bieber's Secret Reunion With Ex-Girlfriend:
More Justin Bieber News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'