Justin Bieber Reportedly Had Secret Reunion With Ex-Girlfriend in the Bahamas
Kim Kardashian apparently wasn't the one Justin Bieber's fans had to worry about following their photo shoot at the Bahamas. Life & Style recently reported that the 16-year-old sensational singer enjoyed some quality time with his ex-girlfriend and first love, Caitlin Beadles, in the country.
Although Justin and Caitlin's alleged secret meeting would be kept secret, the two's Twitter posts pointed to the reported reunion. On June 6, Caitlin wrote on her Twitter page, "Bahamas here I come! Gonna be an awesome week!", while on June 14, another tweet posted, "What happens in the Bahamas stays in the Bahamas!"
When Justin, on June 19, tweeted, "Back in Canada!", Caitlin posted a message of her own which read, "I hate when you have to leave. It's like half of me is gone. I miss you already!" The site further claimed that they still stay in touch despite the "Baby" hitmaker's busy schedule.
Justin Bieber and Caitlin Beadles met before Justin became famous. When they broke up, Justin's music career rocketed. The site also reported that Justin flew to see Caitlin as soon as he heard she was involved in a serious boating accident in August 2009. Moreover, Justin also serenaded her onstage during a concert near Atlanta on December 17, 2009.
E! News' Report on Justin Bieber's Secret Reunion With Ex-Girlfriend:
More Justin Bieber News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'