The CW's Fall Premiere Dates Announced
The CW is jumping in front of other networks to announce first the dates of its Fall line-up. As usual, the network is ahead of others in kick starting its 2010/11 season by putting "America's Next Top Model" cycle 15 premiere as early as September 8. It is immediately followed in the next hour by new series "Hellcats".
The network's strongest performer so far, "The Vampire Diaries" will return for the second season on September 9. On the Thursday slot, the vampire series will be accompanied by another new series "Nikita" which is starring Maggie Q.
Then "90210" will lead "Gossip Girl" on Monday, September 13, succeeded on the next day by newly-paired "One Tree Hill" and "Life Unexpected". Coming rather late are the network's Friday pair "Smallville" and "Supernatural" which actually debut the new seasons in the traditional premiere week, (September 24).
Wednesday, Sept. 8
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes