The CW's Fall Premiere Dates Announced
The CW is jumping in front of other networks to announce first the dates of its Fall line-up. As usual, the network is ahead of others in kick starting its 2010/11 season by putting "America's Next Top Model" cycle 15 premiere as early as September 8. It is immediately followed in the next hour by new series "Hellcats".
The network's strongest performer so far, "The Vampire Diaries" will return for the second season on September 9. On the Thursday slot, the vampire series will be accompanied by another new series "Nikita" which is starring Maggie Q.
Then "90210" will lead "Gossip Girl" on Monday, September 13, succeeded on the next day by newly-paired "One Tree Hill" and "Life Unexpected". Coming rather late are the network's Friday pair "Smallville" and "Supernatural" which actually debut the new seasons in the traditional premiere week, (September 24).
Wednesday, Sept. 8
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics