The CW's Fall Premiere Dates Announced
The CW is jumping in front of other networks to announce first the dates of its Fall line-up. As usual, the network is ahead of others in kick starting its 2010/11 season by putting "America's Next Top Model" cycle 15 premiere as early as September 8. It is immediately followed in the next hour by new series "Hellcats".
The network's strongest performer so far, "The Vampire Diaries" will return for the second season on September 9. On the Thursday slot, the vampire series will be accompanied by another new series "Nikita" which is starring Maggie Q.
Then "90210" will lead "Gossip Girl" on Monday, September 13, succeeded on the next day by newly-paired "One Tree Hill" and "Life Unexpected". Coming rather late are the network's Friday pair "Smallville" and "Supernatural" which actually debut the new seasons in the traditional premiere week, (September 24).
Wednesday, Sept. 8
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'