The CW's Fall Premiere Dates Announced
The CW is jumping in front of other networks to announce first the dates of its Fall line-up. As usual, the network is ahead of others in kick starting its 2010/11 season by putting "America's Next Top Model" cycle 15 premiere as early as September 8. It is immediately followed in the next hour by new series "Hellcats".
The network's strongest performer so far, "The Vampire Diaries" will return for the second season on September 9. On the Thursday slot, the vampire series will be accompanied by another new series "Nikita" which is starring Maggie Q.
Then "90210" will lead "Gossip Girl" on Monday, September 13, succeeded on the next day by newly-paired "One Tree Hill" and "Life Unexpected". Coming rather late are the network's Friday pair "Smallville" and "Supernatural" which actually debut the new seasons in the traditional premiere week, (September 24).
Wednesday, Sept. 8
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture