The CW's Fall Premiere Dates Announced
The CW is jumping in front of other networks to announce first the dates of its Fall line-up. As usual, the network is ahead of others in kick starting its 2010/11 season by putting "America's Next Top Model" cycle 15 premiere as early as September 8. It is immediately followed in the next hour by new series "Hellcats".
The network's strongest performer so far, "The Vampire Diaries" will return for the second season on September 9. On the Thursday slot, the vampire series will be accompanied by another new series "Nikita" which is starring Maggie Q.
Then "90210" will lead "Gossip Girl" on Monday, September 13, succeeded on the next day by newly-paired "One Tree Hill" and "Life Unexpected". Coming rather late are the network's Friday pair "Smallville" and "Supernatural" which actually debut the new seasons in the traditional premiere week, (September 24).
Wednesday, Sept. 8
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories