Jeremy London Files Restraining Order Against His Family
Jeremy London has made another headline. After in early June the actor, who once played on hit TV series "Party of Five", claimed he was kidnapped and forced to use drug, he now filed for restraining order against his family for raising doubts about his story.
Jeremy's attorney Catherine Lombardo told People, "Jeremy filed these orders against his family for them to stop giving unauthorized interviews to the press." Lombardo added, "What they've said is false, misleading and harmful to his personal reputation and career."
According to the site, Jeremy entered the request on Wednesday, June 30 in a Los Angeles court. In the papers, the 37-year-old actor names his mom, Debbie Nielson, twin brother Jason London and his girlfriend, Sofia Karstens. He also seeks punitive damages and payment for the court and attorney fees.
"We believe what the family is saying is harmful to the ongoing investigation. The police have already arrested and charged a suspect in the case," Lombardo further shared. A suspect for the alleged kidnapping, Brandon Adams, has already been arrested in the case. The 26-year-old suspect has pleaded not guilty.
Jeremy's twin brother Jason has spoken out about the action which is made against him and his family. "A restraining order isn't going to make us stop worrying about Jeremy and only wanting the best for him," Jason said.
Jason previously told the site that Jeremy "needs serious psychological help and drug treatment as soon as possible". He claimed, "Jeremy's behavior right now is indicative of whenever he's back on drugs. The fact that he's lashing out against his own family and has shut us out is just one more sign of how sick he really is."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son