Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Is 'Retooled' in Season 2
The combination of big expense and low rating on "The Price of Beauty" has resulted in a change of format. The reality show which first season saw Jessica Simpson and her two best friends traveling to other countries to seek the meaning of beauty culturally, will now simply be about beauty and image.
In preparation of the second season, "Beauty" is being "retooled" to follow Jessica giving makeovers to people just like she did in the first season finale. "VH1 is in talks with Jessica for a series on beauty and image," a source close to the project told Us Magazine.
VH1 has not officially announced the change but it did release a statement, saying "We are here to stay with Jessica and are committed to this journey and this message with her about women, self image, etc ...all through Jessica's totally unique and unfiltered lens. We are really excited about the next step, which we will announce soon and will air on VH1 in 2011."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius