Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Is 'Retooled' in Season 2
The combination of big expense and low rating on "The Price of Beauty" has resulted in a change of format. The reality show which first season saw Jessica Simpson and her two best friends traveling to other countries to seek the meaning of beauty culturally, will now simply be about beauty and image.
In preparation of the second season, "Beauty" is being "retooled" to follow Jessica giving makeovers to people just like she did in the first season finale. "VH1 is in talks with Jessica for a series on beauty and image," a source close to the project told Us Magazine.
VH1 has not officially announced the change but it did release a statement, saying "We are here to stay with Jessica and are committed to this journey and this message with her about women, self image, etc ...all through Jessica's totally unique and unfiltered lens. We are really excited about the next step, which we will announce soon and will air on VH1 in 2011."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars