Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Is 'Retooled' in Season 2
The combination of big expense and low rating on "The Price of Beauty" has resulted in a change of format. The reality show which first season saw Jessica Simpson and her two best friends traveling to other countries to seek the meaning of beauty culturally, will now simply be about beauty and image.
In preparation of the second season, "Beauty" is being "retooled" to follow Jessica giving makeovers to people just like she did in the first season finale. "VH1 is in talks with Jessica for a series on beauty and image," a source close to the project told Us Magazine.
VH1 has not officially announced the change but it did release a statement, saying "We are here to stay with Jessica and are committed to this journey and this message with her about women, self image, etc ...all through Jessica's totally unique and unfiltered lens. We are really excited about the next step, which we will announce soon and will air on VH1 in 2011."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton