Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Is 'Retooled' in Season 2
The combination of big expense and low rating on "The Price of Beauty" has resulted in a change of format. The reality show which first season saw Jessica Simpson and her two best friends traveling to other countries to seek the meaning of beauty culturally, will now simply be about beauty and image.
In preparation of the second season, "Beauty" is being "retooled" to follow Jessica giving makeovers to people just like she did in the first season finale. "VH1 is in talks with Jessica for a series on beauty and image," a source close to the project told Us Magazine.
VH1 has not officially announced the change but it did release a statement, saying "We are here to stay with Jessica and are committed to this journey and this message with her about women, self image, etc ...all through Jessica's totally unique and unfiltered lens. We are really excited about the next step, which we will announce soon and will air on VH1 in 2011."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant