Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Is 'Retooled' in Season 2
The combination of big expense and low rating on "The Price of Beauty" has resulted in a change of format. The reality show which first season saw Jessica Simpson and her two best friends traveling to other countries to seek the meaning of beauty culturally, will now simply be about beauty and image.
In preparation of the second season, "Beauty" is being "retooled" to follow Jessica giving makeovers to people just like she did in the first season finale. "VH1 is in talks with Jessica for a series on beauty and image," a source close to the project told Us Magazine.
VH1 has not officially announced the change but it did release a statement, saying "We are here to stay with Jessica and are committed to this journey and this message with her about women, self image, etc ...all through Jessica's totally unique and unfiltered lens. We are really excited about the next step, which we will announce soon and will air on VH1 in 2011."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist