'Eclipse' Producer Hopes Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 'Stay Together'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may have refused to address the nature of their relationship numerous time, but producer of their movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Wyck Godfrey, hopes the rumored lovers will never break up. Talking to Time magazine, Godfrey said, "The thing I do think about is, Oh my God, I hope they stay together," when asked if Pattinson and Stewart's romance was good for business.
Godfrey further reasoned, "Because it could be awkward on set in the next movie if they have a huge falling out. It's like, Wow, they have to portray this love story through two more movies. God, I hope they stay together; please stay together. That's what affects my day-to-day." Godfrey continued, "I honestly don't think of it in terms of business. It doesn't affect our core business at all."
Godfrey, however, didn't realize that Pattinson and Stewart's much-talked romance still becomes a publicist's dream, saying "I don't feel it's out there anymore. Do people still report on it? If you look at people who have a stable personal life, the rags get tired of them." The helmer added, "I think we're heading to that place where they are together and that's their life and we better find someone new to create drama out of."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are romantically linked after they play in the first installment of vampire saga "Twilight". They have since played coy about their relationship. However, the 24-year-old actor recently revealed that he and Stewart are bonded beyond words, saying "We understand each other without the words."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!