Emily VanCamp's Role on 'Brothers and Sisters' Downsized
More and more actors are cut from TV series during this difficult economy time, and Emily VanCamp is no exception. The star of "Brothers & Sisters" who portrays Justin's wife Rebecca will be less present when the show returns this Fall.
VanCamp is not completely shunned from the series but her number of appearance will be reduced. "They're still working out the exact number," one source who works on the show told E! Online. Some report that she will only appear in two episodes toward the beginning of the new season before her character is written out for some reason.
The ABC drama is indeed making budget cuts which have been apparent since last season. Balthazar Getty, due to his character's less significant role, was pulled out for a few episodes before made a recurring. And then Sarah Jane Morris was also given a goodbye story, followed by Rob Lowe whose character died in a car crash.
Speaking of Lowe's Robert McCallister, Calista Flockhart thinks Kitty will do just fine after her husband's death. "I don't think Kitty will be single for that long," she said. "She'll have lots of guys - at least, I hope."
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance