Emily VanCamp's Role on 'Brothers and Sisters' Downsized
More and more actors are cut from TV series during this difficult economy time, and Emily VanCamp is no exception. The star of "Brothers & Sisters" who portrays Justin's wife Rebecca will be less present when the show returns this Fall.
VanCamp is not completely shunned from the series but her number of appearance will be reduced. "They're still working out the exact number," one source who works on the show told E! Online. Some report that she will only appear in two episodes toward the beginning of the new season before her character is written out for some reason.
The ABC drama is indeed making budget cuts which have been apparent since last season. Balthazar Getty, due to his character's less significant role, was pulled out for a few episodes before made a recurring. And then Sarah Jane Morris was also given a goodbye story, followed by Rob Lowe whose character died in a car crash.
Speaking of Lowe's Robert McCallister, Calista Flockhart thinks Kitty will do just fine after her husband's death. "I don't think Kitty will be single for that long," she said. "She'll have lots of guys - at least, I hope."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri