Danja Talks What He Plans for Britney Spears' New Album
While Britney Spears chooses to keep silent about her next studio album, producers who work for her in this effort are more than happy to talk with the media about the project. After Darkchild gave what he knew on Ustream, now Danja chats with Rap-Up to discuss the album.
"We're getting things together," the music maker said. "I've actually been doing tracks that I love, and I can't wait to go into full production mode, but more or so [we're in] pre-production than anything." Since it's still in early stages, he can't give away more details about the album because things they do in the studio tend to be unpredictable. "We can start one way and end up a totally different way, I really don't know," he explained.
But, one thing is for sure that he is going to do the best he can. The producer stated, "I'm definitely gonna do my part and try to make it hard-hitting, uptempo, high-energy. That's what I think we need and that's what I'm gonna shoot for."
A while back, Darkchild said on the Ustream live chat that he is getting ready to play some songs for Britney Spears and her camp. "Hopefully, you know, she'll get these hits and not let anyone else get 'em and keep 'em for herself. Y'know what I mean," he noted, referring to "Telephone" which was meant for Britney but snatched by Lady GaGa after she turned it down.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars