Danja Talks What He Plans for Britney Spears' New Album
While Britney Spears chooses to keep silent about her next studio album, producers who work for her in this effort are more than happy to talk with the media about the project. After Darkchild gave what he knew on Ustream, now Danja chats with Rap-Up to discuss the album.
"We're getting things together," the music maker said. "I've actually been doing tracks that I love, and I can't wait to go into full production mode, but more or so [we're in] pre-production than anything." Since it's still in early stages, he can't give away more details about the album because things they do in the studio tend to be unpredictable. "We can start one way and end up a totally different way, I really don't know," he explained.
But, one thing is for sure that he is going to do the best he can. The producer stated, "I'm definitely gonna do my part and try to make it hard-hitting, uptempo, high-energy. That's what I think we need and that's what I'm gonna shoot for."
A while back, Darkchild said on the Ustream live chat that he is getting ready to play some songs for Britney Spears and her camp. "Hopefully, you know, she'll get these hits and not let anyone else get 'em and keep 'em for herself. Y'know what I mean," he noted, referring to "Telephone" which was meant for Britney but snatched by Lady GaGa after she turned it down.
More Britney Spears News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage