Lady GaGa Poses as a Man
Lady GaGa has once again gone beyond usual. In a recent photo shoot, GaGa didn't wear a wacky outfit or show lots of her skin. GaGa covered up her body and sported wardrobe which most people usually wear, but only this time, as a man, Daily Mail reported.
In a series of new photographs, GaGa dressed in suit and shirt. In one shot, the 24-year-old singer is seen wearing a white shirt with unbuttoned suit and having her black hair gelled up, while she smokes a cigarette. In another shot, additionally, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is seen in a white shirt and showing the right part of her face, totally looking like a male.
According to the site, the images were taken by photographer Nick Knight and arranged by regular GaGa stylist Nicola Formichetti. The pics are set to appear in a men's fashion editorial for the September issue of Vogue Hommes Japan. Nicola also posted the photos on her blog but listed the model's name as Jo Calderone.
Controversial celebrity blogger Perez Hilton also took aim at the pictures. Beside posting the image on his Twitter account, he also referred the model as his "hubby", adding "My man is so hot! Love Him!" His followers, however, acknowledged that the person in the pic is indeed GaGa.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story