Lady GaGa Poses as a Man
Lady GaGa has once again gone beyond usual. In a recent photo shoot, GaGa didn't wear a wacky outfit or show lots of her skin. GaGa covered up her body and sported wardrobe which most people usually wear, but only this time, as a man, Daily Mail reported.
In a series of new photographs, GaGa dressed in suit and shirt. In one shot, the 24-year-old singer is seen wearing a white shirt with unbuttoned suit and having her black hair gelled up, while she smokes a cigarette. In another shot, additionally, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is seen in a white shirt and showing the right part of her face, totally looking like a male.
According to the site, the images were taken by photographer Nick Knight and arranged by regular GaGa stylist Nicola Formichetti. The pics are set to appear in a men's fashion editorial for the September issue of Vogue Hommes Japan. Nicola also posted the photos on her blog but listed the model's name as Jo Calderone.
Controversial celebrity blogger Perez Hilton also took aim at the pictures. Beside posting the image on his Twitter account, he also referred the model as his "hubby", adding "My man is so hot! Love Him!" His followers, however, acknowledged that the person in the pic is indeed GaGa.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones