Lady GaGa Poses as a Man
Lady GaGa has once again gone beyond usual. In a recent photo shoot, GaGa didn't wear a wacky outfit or show lots of her skin. GaGa covered up her body and sported wardrobe which most people usually wear, but only this time, as a man, Daily Mail reported.
In a series of new photographs, GaGa dressed in suit and shirt. In one shot, the 24-year-old singer is seen wearing a white shirt with unbuttoned suit and having her black hair gelled up, while she smokes a cigarette. In another shot, additionally, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is seen in a white shirt and showing the right part of her face, totally looking like a male.
According to the site, the images were taken by photographer Nick Knight and arranged by regular GaGa stylist Nicola Formichetti. The pics are set to appear in a men's fashion editorial for the September issue of Vogue Hommes Japan. Nicola also posted the photos on her blog but listed the model's name as Jo Calderone.
Controversial celebrity blogger Perez Hilton also took aim at the pictures. Beside posting the image on his Twitter account, he also referred the model as his "hubby", adding "My man is so hot! Love Him!" His followers, however, acknowledged that the person in the pic is indeed GaGa.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7