Lady GaGa Poses as a Man
Lady GaGa has once again gone beyond usual. In a recent photo shoot, GaGa didn't wear a wacky outfit or show lots of her skin. GaGa covered up her body and sported wardrobe which most people usually wear, but only this time, as a man, Daily Mail reported.
In a series of new photographs, GaGa dressed in suit and shirt. In one shot, the 24-year-old singer is seen wearing a white shirt with unbuttoned suit and having her black hair gelled up, while she smokes a cigarette. In another shot, additionally, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is seen in a white shirt and showing the right part of her face, totally looking like a male.
According to the site, the images were taken by photographer Nick Knight and arranged by regular GaGa stylist Nicola Formichetti. The pics are set to appear in a men's fashion editorial for the September issue of Vogue Hommes Japan. Nicola also posted the photos on her blog but listed the model's name as Jo Calderone.
Controversial celebrity blogger Perez Hilton also took aim at the pictures. Beside posting the image on his Twitter account, he also referred the model as his "hubby", adding "My man is so hot! Love Him!" His followers, however, acknowledged that the person in the pic is indeed GaGa.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!