Drake Hit Studio With Chris Brown
What's next to come from Drake after he dropped his debut album "Thank Me Later" which went straight to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200? In a recent interview, the Canadian rapper revealed he worked overtime in studio and this included a studio session with Chris Brown.
"I've been working all night," the Young Money rapper told Extra. "I've just been in the studio. I was actually in the studio with Chris Brown for a little bit. Then I was studio hopping, seeing where I can lend my hand since I've done mine."
If indeed the two make a duet, this might help Chris Brown rise his sinking career even more. Previously, Brown became talks of the town after breaking down during a BET live tribute to Michael Jackson. Some people saw it as a publicity stunt, but many fellow stars like Keri Hilson, Mario, Melody Thornton and Wale applauded it.
"It was very heartfelt. I was almost moved to tears," Hilson told Rap-Up. "It was incredible and I'm so glad Chris is back. I'm so glad that people are finally forgiving him and finally accepting him back into our good graces. He deserves a second chance."
In another occasion, Jermaine Jackson who introduced Brown's performance also has the same opinion. "It was very emotional for me, because it was an acceptance from his fans from what has happened to him and also paying tribute to my brother," he said. "It was just a spectacular moment."
More Drake News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival