Drake Hit Studio With Chris Brown
What's next to come from Drake after he dropped his debut album "Thank Me Later" which went straight to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200? In a recent interview, the Canadian rapper revealed he worked overtime in studio and this included a studio session with Chris Brown.
"I've been working all night," the Young Money rapper told Extra. "I've just been in the studio. I was actually in the studio with Chris Brown for a little bit. Then I was studio hopping, seeing where I can lend my hand since I've done mine."
If indeed the two make a duet, this might help Chris Brown rise his sinking career even more. Previously, Brown became talks of the town after breaking down during a BET live tribute to Michael Jackson. Some people saw it as a publicity stunt, but many fellow stars like Keri Hilson, Mario, Melody Thornton and Wale applauded it.
"It was very heartfelt. I was almost moved to tears," Hilson told Rap-Up. "It was incredible and I'm so glad Chris is back. I'm so glad that people are finally forgiving him and finally accepting him back into our good graces. He deserves a second chance."
In another occasion, Jermaine Jackson who introduced Brown's performance also has the same opinion. "It was very emotional for me, because it was an acceptance from his fans from what has happened to him and also paying tribute to my brother," he said. "It was just a spectacular moment."
More Drake News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences