'Bachelorette' Outcast Justin Says No to 'Bachelor' and Fame
26-year-old entertainment wrestler Justin Rego was in the Top 7 choice of Ali Fedotowsky on "The Bachelorette". However, he left the show in an episode airing this week, with no love from Ali or the audience. The Toronto, ON native's reputation was tarnished when it was revealed that he has two women back home admitting they are his girlfriends.
In a post-Bachelorette interview with ET Canada, Justin said he is done with reality shows. "No more reality TV," he confirmed. "This has been such a rough experience, like it's kind of scared me away from doing anything. It's not fun having you're name dragged through the mud." This also means he would reject the offer to be the next "The Bachelor".
In order to debunk accusations that he used the show only to promote his wrestling career, Justin said that he wanted no limelight anymore. "In the next year or so I'm actually looking to be a police officer," he gushed. "I'm slowly studying it ...that's something I truly am passionate about and I definitely want to get into."
Defending his motivation of joining "Bachelorette", Justin said, "I absolutely went [on the show for] the possibility of falling in love. But you know there's 25 guys in there. And you know it's difficult to say, 'You know what, I'm going to fall head over heels for somebody'. But I was definitely open to that idea."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs