'Bachelorette' Outcast Justin Says No to 'Bachelor' and Fame
26-year-old entertainment wrestler Justin Rego was in the Top 7 choice of Ali Fedotowsky on "The Bachelorette". However, he left the show in an episode airing this week, with no love from Ali or the audience. The Toronto, ON native's reputation was tarnished when it was revealed that he has two women back home admitting they are his girlfriends.
In a post-Bachelorette interview with ET Canada, Justin said he is done with reality shows. "No more reality TV," he confirmed. "This has been such a rough experience, like it's kind of scared me away from doing anything. It's not fun having you're name dragged through the mud." This also means he would reject the offer to be the next "The Bachelor".
In order to debunk accusations that he used the show only to promote his wrestling career, Justin said that he wanted no limelight anymore. "In the next year or so I'm actually looking to be a police officer," he gushed. "I'm slowly studying it ...that's something I truly am passionate about and I definitely want to get into."
Defending his motivation of joining "Bachelorette", Justin said, "I absolutely went [on the show for] the possibility of falling in love. But you know there's 25 guys in there. And you know it's difficult to say, 'You know what, I'm going to fall head over heels for somebody'. But I was definitely open to that idea."
More The Bachelorette News
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury