Vanessa Hudgens: Topless Photo Scandal Makes Me Stronger
Vanessa Hudgens has channeled her more mature image in the cover of the upcoming August issue of Glamour. The 21-year-old beauty graces the magazine in a tight-fitted black vest, showing her sexy bod. She paired the vest with a beaded belt and jeans as she highlights the mag's special denim issue.
Vanessa doesn't pose alone for the Glamour's cover. The "High School Musical" star is seen carrying two cuddly kitties. "I love animals. Love, love, love, love animals. I have a toy poodle, Shadow. She's a little whippersnapper! And I love little monkeys," she told the mag.
In an interview with Glamour, Vanessa discussed about her topless photo which leaked into the internet in 2007. She shared, "I think that it has made me stronger. But it still hurts. It sucks because [the photos were] supposed to be private, but at the same time a lot of actresses do it [in movies]. Eventually, I'm sure that I will [too]. But I don't know if I would be able to do it now."
On her Disney girl image, Vanessa said, "It's so funny. Because before 'High School Musical', I wanted to be a nitty-gritty actress. And 'High School Musical' came along, and, I was like, 'Oh my God, fun!' " She continued, "But the more we did it, the more prude I became... When I am around kids and they come up to me, of course I am going to act a certain way, but at the end of the day, I'm doing this for myself. I'm going to be doing movies kids can't watch."
Vanessa Hudgens will have her more mature image shown in her upcoming movie "Sucker Punch" which sees her playing Blondie, a tough and edgy girl. Meanwhile, Vanessa will tackle a squeaky clean teenybopper to an HIV-positive stripper in a play "Rent" for the Hollywood Bowl in August.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed