Rep: Yes, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Are Married
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's marriage report was not just another rumor. On early Tuesday, June 29, a rep for the "Transformers" star confirmed the story, telling People, "Yes they are married."
The rep, however, didn't give any detail on Megan and Brian's nuptials. Meanwhile, Star Magazine reported that the couple "had a fairly large wedding" at the Four Seasons Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu on the Big Island of Hawaii on June 24. A rep for Megan also affirmed to the site, calling her client "happily married."
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green first met on the set of "Hope & Faith" in 2004. Megan was 18 at that time, while Brian was 30. They later got engaged in 2006, but called it off three years later. Though so, the couple reconciled their romance and got engaged for the second time in June 2010, the same month they finally walked down the aisle.
More Megan Fox News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!