Rep: Yes, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Are Married
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's marriage report was not just another rumor. On early Tuesday, June 29, a rep for the "Transformers" star confirmed the story, telling People, "Yes they are married."
The rep, however, didn't give any detail on Megan and Brian's nuptials. Meanwhile, Star Magazine reported that the couple "had a fairly large wedding" at the Four Seasons Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu on the Big Island of Hawaii on June 24. A rep for Megan also affirmed to the site, calling her client "happily married."
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green first met on the set of "Hope & Faith" in 2004. Megan was 18 at that time, while Brian was 30. They later got engaged in 2006, but called it off three years later. Though so, the couple reconciled their romance and got engaged for the second time in June 2010, the same month they finally walked down the aisle.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy