Rep: Yes, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Are Married
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's marriage report was not just another rumor. On early Tuesday, June 29, a rep for the "Transformers" star confirmed the story, telling People, "Yes they are married."
The rep, however, didn't give any detail on Megan and Brian's nuptials. Meanwhile, Star Magazine reported that the couple "had a fairly large wedding" at the Four Seasons Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu on the Big Island of Hawaii on June 24. A rep for Megan also affirmed to the site, calling her client "happily married."
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green first met on the set of "Hope & Faith" in 2004. Megan was 18 at that time, while Brian was 30. They later got engaged in 2006, but called it off three years later. Though so, the couple reconciled their romance and got engaged for the second time in June 2010, the same month they finally walked down the aisle.
More Megan Fox News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group