Rep: Yes, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Are Married
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's marriage report was not just another rumor. On early Tuesday, June 29, a rep for the "Transformers" star confirmed the story, telling People, "Yes they are married."
The rep, however, didn't give any detail on Megan and Brian's nuptials. Meanwhile, Star Magazine reported that the couple "had a fairly large wedding" at the Four Seasons Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu on the Big Island of Hawaii on June 24. A rep for Megan also affirmed to the site, calling her client "happily married."
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green first met on the set of "Hope & Faith" in 2004. Megan was 18 at that time, while Brian was 30. They later got engaged in 2006, but called it off three years later. Though so, the couple reconciled their romance and got engaged for the second time in June 2010, the same month they finally walked down the aisle.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?