Rep: Yes, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Are Married
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's marriage report was not just another rumor. On early Tuesday, June 29, a rep for the "Transformers" star confirmed the story, telling People, "Yes they are married."
The rep, however, didn't give any detail on Megan and Brian's nuptials. Meanwhile, Star Magazine reported that the couple "had a fairly large wedding" at the Four Seasons Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu on the Big Island of Hawaii on June 24. A rep for Megan also affirmed to the site, calling her client "happily married."
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green first met on the set of "Hope & Faith" in 2004. Megan was 18 at that time, while Brian was 30. They later got engaged in 2006, but called it off three years later. Though so, the couple reconciled their romance and got engaged for the second time in June 2010, the same month they finally walked down the aisle.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri