New 'Eclipse' Clip Features Bella's Graduation Party
Just a day before the U.S. release of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", a new clip has been brought forward to tease audience. Debuted on June 29, the video gives preview to the scenes set at Bella's graduation party where the Cullens have a serious conversation with Jacob Black and his werewolf friends about the coming of newborn vampire army.
In this third "Twilight" film, Bella will find herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf.
As there are only few hours left before "Eclipse" opens wide in U.S. theaters, there is talk about whether or not the movie will surpass the domestic bow of "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". The second "Twilight" film collected $142.8 in its 2009 opening week, while the latest installment is predicted to pull in more than $150 million in domestic coin from June 30 through Monday, July 5.
"The advance ticket sales are as good as for 'New Moon,' and certainly the tracking data is," Summit distribution topper Richie Fay said about "Eclipse". "But the real question is whether the moviegoers feel they need to catch the movie the first day or two or maybe think they can wait until the weekend. It's really difficult to say how the grosses will come in."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes