New 'Eclipse' Clip Features Bella's Graduation Party
Just a day before the U.S. release of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", a new clip has been brought forward to tease audience. Debuted on June 29, the video gives preview to the scenes set at Bella's graduation party where the Cullens have a serious conversation with Jacob Black and his werewolf friends about the coming of newborn vampire army.
In this third "Twilight" film, Bella will find herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf.
As there are only few hours left before "Eclipse" opens wide in U.S. theaters, there is talk about whether or not the movie will surpass the domestic bow of "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". The second "Twilight" film collected $142.8 in its 2009 opening week, while the latest installment is predicted to pull in more than $150 million in domestic coin from June 30 through Monday, July 5.
"The advance ticket sales are as good as for 'New Moon,' and certainly the tracking data is," Summit distribution topper Richie Fay said about "Eclipse". "But the real question is whether the moviegoers feel they need to catch the movie the first day or two or maybe think they can wait until the weekend. It's really difficult to say how the grosses will come in."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern