Justin Bieber Calls Mom's Playboy Rumor Gross
Justin Bieber has spent his time "to answer some crazy rumors", including report mentioning his mother Pattie Mallette was offered $50,000 to pose topless for men's magazine, Playboy. On Tuesday, June 29, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote on his Twitter page, "My mom is a moral woman."
"Let's just leave that one for what it is... because that rumor just grossed and wierded me out... Lol," Bieber's tweet further read. His rep previously debunked the story, saying that the allegations "are absolutely false."
Beside straightening out his mother's Playboy offer report, Bieber also addressed rumor suggesting he's a member of a shadowy secret society. He tweeted, "I have not joined the Illuminati or any other cult. Im a christian and I pray before every show and am thankful for every blessing."
And his other tweet might break her female fans' heart who hope to go to the same school as Bieber did. The "Favorite Girl" singer wrote, "Im home schooled and not going to a high school next year in every city we have visited... ," then adding "Although i would like to sit next to all u girls in math class ;)"
On his changing voice, Bieber explained, "Im not Peter Pan... I'm growing up and my voice will change but no worries Jan Smith is the greatest vocal coach ever... stronger than ever!" Meanwhile, when talking about his height, he claimed, "I am not 10 feet tall and I dont shoot fire balls from my arse... that was 'BraveHeart'."
Justin Bieber is currently on his My World 2.0 summer tour. He kicked off the tour at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut on June 23 and will wrap his shows at The Great Allentown Fair in Allentown, Pennsylvania on September 4.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal