'Final Destination 5' Gets New Title, Opening Sequence Confirmed
The fifth installment of "Final Destination" will not be simply titled "Final Destination 5". Bloody Disgusting claims to have learned that Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema now tentatively call the film "5nal Destination".
Additionally, the site gets confirmation that the opening death sequence of the movie will involve [SPOILER ALERT!] a suspension bridge collapsing. Scribe Eric Heissere has previously revealed about the scene and he added that there will be a footage involving eye surgery.
Steven Quale, who has worked with James Cameron for several projects such as "Titanic" and "Avatar", has been chosen as the helmer for the fifth "Final Destination" movie. The upcoming thriller will be made in 3-D and is slated for August 26, 2011 U.S. release.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle