'Final Destination 5' Gets New Title, Opening Sequence Confirmed
The fifth installment of "Final Destination" will not be simply titled "Final Destination 5". Bloody Disgusting claims to have learned that Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema now tentatively call the film "5nal Destination".
Additionally, the site gets confirmation that the opening death sequence of the movie will involve [SPOILER ALERT!] a suspension bridge collapsing. Scribe Eric Heissere has previously revealed about the scene and he added that there will be a footage involving eye surgery.
Steven Quale, who has worked with James Cameron for several projects such as "Titanic" and "Avatar", has been chosen as the helmer for the fifth "Final Destination" movie. The upcoming thriller will be made in 3-D and is slated for August 26, 2011 U.S. release.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen