'Final Destination 5' Gets New Title, Opening Sequence Confirmed
The fifth installment of "Final Destination" will not be simply titled "Final Destination 5". Bloody Disgusting claims to have learned that Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema now tentatively call the film "5nal Destination".
Additionally, the site gets confirmation that the opening death sequence of the movie will involve [SPOILER ALERT!] a suspension bridge collapsing. Scribe Eric Heissere has previously revealed about the scene and he added that there will be a footage involving eye surgery.
Steven Quale, who has worked with James Cameron for several projects such as "Titanic" and "Avatar", has been chosen as the helmer for the fifth "Final Destination" movie. The upcoming thriller will be made in 3-D and is slated for August 26, 2011 U.S. release.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake