'Final Destination 5' Gets New Title, Opening Sequence Confirmed
The fifth installment of "Final Destination" will not be simply titled "Final Destination 5". Bloody Disgusting claims to have learned that Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema now tentatively call the film "5nal Destination".
Additionally, the site gets confirmation that the opening death sequence of the movie will involve [SPOILER ALERT!] a suspension bridge collapsing. Scribe Eric Heissere has previously revealed about the scene and he added that there will be a footage involving eye surgery.
Steven Quale, who has worked with James Cameron for several projects such as "Titanic" and "Avatar", has been chosen as the helmer for the fifth "Final Destination" movie. The upcoming thriller will be made in 3-D and is slated for August 26, 2011 U.S. release.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?