'Final Destination 5' Gets New Title, Opening Sequence Confirmed
The fifth installment of "Final Destination" will not be simply titled "Final Destination 5". Bloody Disgusting claims to have learned that Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema now tentatively call the film "5nal Destination".
Additionally, the site gets confirmation that the opening death sequence of the movie will involve [SPOILER ALERT!] a suspension bridge collapsing. Scribe Eric Heissere has previously revealed about the scene and he added that there will be a footage involving eye surgery.
Steven Quale, who has worked with James Cameron for several projects such as "Titanic" and "Avatar", has been chosen as the helmer for the fifth "Final Destination" movie. The upcoming thriller will be made in 3-D and is slated for August 26, 2011 U.S. release.
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Continue Their Love Affair With a Trip to Mall