'The Bachelor' Star Jen Schefft Reveals Baby Sex
Former "The Bachelor" star Jen Schefft has revealed the gender of a baby she is expecting with Chicago public relation executive husband, Joe Waterman. The couple is having a baby girl who is due in November, Us Magazine reported.
On the big discovery, Schefft told the site, "We had to wait almost two hours for the ultrasound, since the technician was running late. I was going crazy, because all I wanted to do was find out what we were having." She also recalled that she "kept getting texts" from family and friends who were as anxious as she was.
Schefft further revealed that the two-hour waiting was added with another delay. She shared, "The baby wasn't cooperating," then adding "After what seemed like an eternity, the technician started laughing and pointed out the baby's cute little butt cheeks and said 'yep, it's definitely a girl!' We were so thrilled. It just makes it that much more real!"
Though so, Schefft has already expected that the baby she's carrying is a girl. A month earlier, she told the site about the pregnancy, saying "I don't know why, but I feel like it's going to be a girl. I already have, like, 10 names, but I'm not telling!"
More The Bachelor News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby