'The Bachelor' Star Jen Schefft Reveals Baby Sex
Former "The Bachelor" star Jen Schefft has revealed the gender of a baby she is expecting with Chicago public relation executive husband, Joe Waterman. The couple is having a baby girl who is due in November, Us Magazine reported.
On the big discovery, Schefft told the site, "We had to wait almost two hours for the ultrasound, since the technician was running late. I was going crazy, because all I wanted to do was find out what we were having." She also recalled that she "kept getting texts" from family and friends who were as anxious as she was.
Schefft further revealed that the two-hour waiting was added with another delay. She shared, "The baby wasn't cooperating," then adding "After what seemed like an eternity, the technician started laughing and pointed out the baby's cute little butt cheeks and said 'yep, it's definitely a girl!' We were so thrilled. It just makes it that much more real!"
Though so, Schefft has already expected that the baby she's carrying is a girl. A month earlier, she told the site about the pregnancy, saying "I don't know why, but I feel like it's going to be a girl. I already have, like, 10 names, but I'm not telling!"
More The Bachelor News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked