'The Bachelor' Star Jen Schefft Reveals Baby Sex
Former "The Bachelor" star Jen Schefft has revealed the gender of a baby she is expecting with Chicago public relation executive husband, Joe Waterman. The couple is having a baby girl who is due in November, Us Magazine reported.
On the big discovery, Schefft told the site, "We had to wait almost two hours for the ultrasound, since the technician was running late. I was going crazy, because all I wanted to do was find out what we were having." She also recalled that she "kept getting texts" from family and friends who were as anxious as she was.
Schefft further revealed that the two-hour waiting was added with another delay. She shared, "The baby wasn't cooperating," then adding "After what seemed like an eternity, the technician started laughing and pointed out the baby's cute little butt cheeks and said 'yep, it's definitely a girl!' We were so thrilled. It just makes it that much more real!"
Though so, Schefft has already expected that the baby she's carrying is a girl. A month earlier, she told the site about the pregnancy, saying "I don't know why, but I feel like it's going to be a girl. I already have, like, 10 names, but I'm not telling!"
More The Bachelor News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences