Rep Denies Mel Gibson Knocked Oksana Grigorieva's Teeth Out
Mel Gibson's attorney Stephen Kolodny has cleared out rumor mentioning the 54-year-old actor knocked his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva's teeth out in a heated argument back in January. "Not true," Stephen told Radar Online, referring to the report.
"Her teeth are in her mouth according to our information," Stephen further said. The attorney also revealed that Grigorieva has provided zero medical evidence to support this claim. On the violence, which reportedly happened on January 6, Stephen said that Oksana "never called police or previously asked for a restraining order."
"Only when she tried cut off Mel's access to Lucia did she raise this, then not telling the court of her two day mediation in mid-May resulting in a written custody agreement, some overnight (stays) now going to 50/50 (custody), with no restraining orders of any kind mentioned," Stephen continued. He later described the dispute as "loud argument, not violent."
Stephen also mentioned that Mel still pays for his illegitimate daughter with Oksana, Lucia, and even takes care of Oksana financially amidst the allegation. He said, "Mel has generously supported Lucia and will continue to do so. Oksana currently lives in a four bedroom, multi-million dollar house with Lucia and her older son Sascha (from a previous relationship with actor Timothy Dalton) purchased by Mel."
Stephen went on to say, "Mel also purchased a brand new car for Oksana. He provides health insurance for Lucia and has given Oksana tens of thousands of dollars to support her and Lucia over the past months."
"Through a mediation process supervised by two retired California Superior Court judges, one of whom was a family court judge for over 20 years and is considered an expert in the field, Mel and Oksana had reached a support and visitation agreement last month which provided very generous support payments, joint custody and eventually 50/50 custody for Lucia," Stephen further explained. "It has been functioning during that time with Lucia making regular visits with Mel."
However, Stephen added, "Now that Oksana has failed to honor that agreement Mel will provide support based on the terms agreed to in the event of breach. This includes a substantial monthly payment, in addition to the house, the care and all of the other benefits listed above. It also provides for a professional nanny."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star