Robbie Williams Reunites With Gary Barlow for 'Shame' Video Shoot
It's a reunion for Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow. The former bandmates are pictured walking on the set of a music video for their duet track "Shame". The clip was filmed in a country western bar earlier this month and will have a country western theme.
"Shame" is not only performed but also co-written by Williams with the help from Barlow. Recorded for Williams' upcoming compilation "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010", the duet marks for the first time they made music together since 15 years ago Williams left Take That.
"It's incredible to listen to the album and realize that it's already been 20 years of making music and playing gigs," he said of the collaboration. "And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future. The fact that part of the future includes a name from my past makes it all the more poignant for me."
"In And Out Of Consciousness" will be released in the United States on October 12. It is going to be put out on the market as a double-CD package which contains definitive collection of hit singles celebrating his impressive career to date; 57 millions album sold, 11 millions singles sold, seven U.K. No.1 albums.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen