Robbie Williams Reunites With Gary Barlow for 'Shame' Video Shoot
It's a reunion for Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow. The former bandmates are pictured walking on the set of a music video for their duet track "Shame". The clip was filmed in a country western bar earlier this month and will have a country western theme.
"Shame" is not only performed but also co-written by Williams with the help from Barlow. Recorded for Williams' upcoming compilation "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010", the duet marks for the first time they made music together since 15 years ago Williams left Take That.
"It's incredible to listen to the album and realize that it's already been 20 years of making music and playing gigs," he said of the collaboration. "And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future. The fact that part of the future includes a name from my past makes it all the more poignant for me."
"In And Out Of Consciousness" will be released in the United States on October 12. It is going to be put out on the market as a double-CD package which contains definitive collection of hit singles celebrating his impressive career to date; 57 millions album sold, 11 millions singles sold, seven U.K. No.1 albums.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises