Robbie Williams Reunites With Gary Barlow for 'Shame' Video Shoot
It's a reunion for Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow. The former bandmates are pictured walking on the set of a music video for their duet track "Shame". The clip was filmed in a country western bar earlier this month and will have a country western theme.
"Shame" is not only performed but also co-written by Williams with the help from Barlow. Recorded for Williams' upcoming compilation "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010", the duet marks for the first time they made music together since 15 years ago Williams left Take That.
"It's incredible to listen to the album and realize that it's already been 20 years of making music and playing gigs," he said of the collaboration. "And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future. The fact that part of the future includes a name from my past makes it all the more poignant for me."
"In And Out Of Consciousness" will be released in the United States on October 12. It is going to be put out on the market as a double-CD package which contains definitive collection of hit singles celebrating his impressive career to date; 57 millions album sold, 11 millions singles sold, seven U.K. No.1 albums.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech