Robbie Williams Reunites With Gary Barlow for 'Shame' Video Shoot
It's a reunion for Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow. The former bandmates are pictured walking on the set of a music video for their duet track "Shame". The clip was filmed in a country western bar earlier this month and will have a country western theme.
"Shame" is not only performed but also co-written by Williams with the help from Barlow. Recorded for Williams' upcoming compilation "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010", the duet marks for the first time they made music together since 15 years ago Williams left Take That.
"It's incredible to listen to the album and realize that it's already been 20 years of making music and playing gigs," he said of the collaboration. "And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future. The fact that part of the future includes a name from my past makes it all the more poignant for me."
"In And Out Of Consciousness" will be released in the United States on October 12. It is going to be put out on the market as a double-CD package which contains definitive collection of hit singles celebrating his impressive career to date; 57 millions album sold, 11 millions singles sold, seven U.K. No.1 albums.
More Robbie Williams News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?