Pictures: Lady GaGa Kicks Off 2010 Summer Monster Ball in Montreal
After taking a break from the road for a while, Lady GaGa is back with her extravagant traveling show, Monster Ball. The dance queen kicked off her 2010 summer tour opener at Bell Centre in Montreal, QC on June 28 night and got the party started with "Dance In the Dark". Prior to that, Semi Precious Weapons took the stage as her opening act.
Like her previous shows, GaGa filled the night with over-the-top performances, various costume changes and energetic dance choreography. From rocking the venue with club songs like "Just Dance", she slowed down at some points with powerful ballads like "Brown Eyes".
"I've been on vacation for three weeks," she told the crowd in between her sets, noting that despite what people thought, she actually has had enough timeout. "I've been watching that TV show 'Cops,' and I've been partying in New York, and I've been cooking for my dad, and I've been drinking lots of light beer, so naturally I'm f**king ready to party."
She even teased whopping 17,500 concertgoers packed at her concert with a fresh material "You and I" which was debuted at Elton John's White Tie and Tiara Ball. "I'll play a little of it," she laughed when the crowd cheered in approval. "You know I can't say no to you because I love you so much."
More Lady GaGa News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'