Pictures: Lady GaGa Kicks Off 2010 Summer Monster Ball in Montreal
After taking a break from the road for a while, Lady GaGa is back with her extravagant traveling show, Monster Ball. The dance queen kicked off her 2010 summer tour opener at Bell Centre in Montreal, QC on June 28 night and got the party started with "Dance In the Dark". Prior to that, Semi Precious Weapons took the stage as her opening act.
Like her previous shows, GaGa filled the night with over-the-top performances, various costume changes and energetic dance choreography. From rocking the venue with club songs like "Just Dance", she slowed down at some points with powerful ballads like "Brown Eyes".
"I've been on vacation for three weeks," she told the crowd in between her sets, noting that despite what people thought, she actually has had enough timeout. "I've been watching that TV show 'Cops,' and I've been partying in New York, and I've been cooking for my dad, and I've been drinking lots of light beer, so naturally I'm f**king ready to party."
She even teased whopping 17,500 concertgoers packed at her concert with a fresh material "You and I" which was debuted at Elton John's White Tie and Tiara Ball. "I'll play a little of it," she laughed when the crowd cheered in approval. "You know I can't say no to you because I love you so much."
More Lady GaGa News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London