Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Pair Up for 'Eclipse' Screening in New York
After gathering at the world premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" in Los Angeles on June 24, some of the cast have headed to different places to promote the movie. On Monday, June 28, Kristen Stewart attended a special screening for the film at Crosby Hotel in New York City, while Ashley Greene appeared at "Eclipse" premiere at Kinepolis Cinema in Madrid, Spain.
Stewart was not alone that night as she was accompanied by Taylor Lautner. The 20-year-old beauty covered herself in a black short dress paired with matching high heels. Her male co-star, meanwhile, donned a gray suit on top of his blue shirt. The event, moreover, was supported with the appearances of some stars such as Sofia Vergara, Kelly Bensimon and Abigail Breslin.
In another occasion, Greene was joined by new cast member of "Eclipse", Xavier Samuel, and director David Slade. The depicter of Alice Cullen wore a black embroidered dress, while the actor sported an all black ensemble. On the red carpet, Samuel and Slade were pictured playfully hitting each other.
In "Eclipse", Bella will once again find herself surrounded by danger as Victoria comes back to Seattle and forms an army of newborn vampires in her quest for revenge. While her graduation approaches, Bella is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. This follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO