Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Pair Up for 'Eclipse' Screening in New York
After gathering at the world premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" in Los Angeles on June 24, some of the cast have headed to different places to promote the movie. On Monday, June 28, Kristen Stewart attended a special screening for the film at Crosby Hotel in New York City, while Ashley Greene appeared at "Eclipse" premiere at Kinepolis Cinema in Madrid, Spain.
Stewart was not alone that night as she was accompanied by Taylor Lautner. The 20-year-old beauty covered herself in a black short dress paired with matching high heels. Her male co-star, meanwhile, donned a gray suit on top of his blue shirt. The event, moreover, was supported with the appearances of some stars such as Sofia Vergara, Kelly Bensimon and Abigail Breslin.
In another occasion, Greene was joined by new cast member of "Eclipse", Xavier Samuel, and director David Slade. The depicter of Alice Cullen wore a black embroidered dress, while the actor sported an all black ensemble. On the red carpet, Samuel and Slade were pictured playfully hitting each other.
In "Eclipse", Bella will once again find herself surrounded by danger as Victoria comes back to Seattle and forms an army of newborn vampires in her quest for revenge. While her graduation approaches, Bella is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. This follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group