Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Pair Up for 'Eclipse' Screening in New York
After gathering at the world premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" in Los Angeles on June 24, some of the cast have headed to different places to promote the movie. On Monday, June 28, Kristen Stewart attended a special screening for the film at Crosby Hotel in New York City, while Ashley Greene appeared at "Eclipse" premiere at Kinepolis Cinema in Madrid, Spain.
Stewart was not alone that night as she was accompanied by Taylor Lautner. The 20-year-old beauty covered herself in a black short dress paired with matching high heels. Her male co-star, meanwhile, donned a gray suit on top of his blue shirt. The event, moreover, was supported with the appearances of some stars such as Sofia Vergara, Kelly Bensimon and Abigail Breslin.
In another occasion, Greene was joined by new cast member of "Eclipse", Xavier Samuel, and director David Slade. The depicter of Alice Cullen wore a black embroidered dress, while the actor sported an all black ensemble. On the red carpet, Samuel and Slade were pictured playfully hitting each other.
In "Eclipse", Bella will once again find herself surrounded by danger as Victoria comes back to Seattle and forms an army of newborn vampires in her quest for revenge. While her graduation approaches, Bella is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. This follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy