Video Premiere: Rodrigo y Gabriela's 'Hanuman'
A music video was out to support Rodrigo y Gabriela's latest single "Hanuman". Instead of performing on stage, Rodrigo Sanchez and Gabriela Quintero choose to go back to nature, strumming their guitars in what looks like a valley.
"Hanuman" is taken from the guitar duo's third studio album "11:11" which has been in stores since September 2009. The song is dedicated to Carlos Santana. Not only "Hanuman", but each song in the effort is a tribute to an artist that has inspired both Rodrigo and Gabriela along the way. These guitarists deliever their personal "Gracias" to the likes of Jimi Hendrix and Pink Floyd.
If their self-titled debut was a successful attempt at capturing the unbridled dynamic energy of their incendiary gigs, then the new album sees them developing their core sound into something more sophisticated, intricate and varied. At the heart of the sound is still the stunning interplay between Rodrigo's dazzling lead work and Gabriela's unique rhythm play; but the base soundscape is now subtly supplemented by percussion, occasional piano and a fresh arsenal of stringed instruments from around the world, including oud and sitar.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake