'Vampire Diaries': Info on New Character and Comic Con Panel
Fans of "The Vampire Diaries" who are still wondering what kind of creature Tyler and Mayor Richard Lockwood are will get the answer in the second season. Not that Richard whose neck was snapped by one of the Tomb vampires will be resurrected but his blood brother would come to town.
"Our big new addition is Mason Lockwood, the mayor's much younger and cooler brother, who has been estranged from the family," executive producer Julie Plec told TV Guide. "His return introduces a lot of questions about what is so special about that creepy Lockwood family."
In the season 1 finale, Richard and Tyler were affected by a device which supposedly gives painful sound to vampires only. Richard was locked down in the basement by the evil John and got killed while his son Tyler escaped the hysteria but was last seen unconscious after a car accident.
On another news, several details of "Vampire Diaries" appearance at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con have emerged. Warner Bros. confirmed to Blast that the panel will take place on the third day aka Saturday, July 24. Room is still TBD but the participants are confirmed to be Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Matt Davis, Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson.
The annual convention for TV, movie and pop arts will be held from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 24.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story