Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Divorce Finalized
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marriage is officially over. A rep for Bullock told People that the estranged couple's divorce has been finalized on Monday, June 28 after the Oscar-winning actress filed the paper in Travis County, Texas on April 23.
Both Bullock and James have signed the final divorce documents. TMZ further reported that in the court filings, Bullock claimed the marriage "has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." Although it's still unclear whether or not Bullock and James had a prenuptial agreement, James won't be entitled to spousal support since in Texas, a spouse must be married for at least 10 years to qualify for support.
Sources additionally revealed to the site that the divorce will clear the way for Bullock to complete a single adoption over 5-month-old son Louis Bardot Bullock. The "All About Steve" actress initially began the adoption process along with James four years ago and took the tot home in January. They decided to keep the adoption news for themselves until after the Oscars in March.
However, since learning about James' affair scandal, Bullock has decided to finalize the adoption as a single parent. Bardot himself has been living with Bullock since January.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image