Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Divorce Finalized
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marriage is officially over. A rep for Bullock told People that the estranged couple's divorce has been finalized on Monday, June 28 after the Oscar-winning actress filed the paper in Travis County, Texas on April 23.
Both Bullock and James have signed the final divorce documents. TMZ further reported that in the court filings, Bullock claimed the marriage "has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." Although it's still unclear whether or not Bullock and James had a prenuptial agreement, James won't be entitled to spousal support since in Texas, a spouse must be married for at least 10 years to qualify for support.
Sources additionally revealed to the site that the divorce will clear the way for Bullock to complete a single adoption over 5-month-old son Louis Bardot Bullock. The "All About Steve" actress initially began the adoption process along with James four years ago and took the tot home in January. They decided to keep the adoption news for themselves until after the Oscars in March.
However, since learning about James' affair scandal, Bullock has decided to finalize the adoption as a single parent. Bardot himself has been living with Bullock since January.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion