Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Divorce Finalized
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marriage is officially over. A rep for Bullock told People that the estranged couple's divorce has been finalized on Monday, June 28 after the Oscar-winning actress filed the paper in Travis County, Texas on April 23.
Both Bullock and James have signed the final divorce documents. TMZ further reported that in the court filings, Bullock claimed the marriage "has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." Although it's still unclear whether or not Bullock and James had a prenuptial agreement, James won't be entitled to spousal support since in Texas, a spouse must be married for at least 10 years to qualify for support.
Sources additionally revealed to the site that the divorce will clear the way for Bullock to complete a single adoption over 5-month-old son Louis Bardot Bullock. The "All About Steve" actress initially began the adoption process along with James four years ago and took the tot home in January. They decided to keep the adoption news for themselves until after the Oscars in March.
However, since learning about James' affair scandal, Bullock has decided to finalize the adoption as a single parent. Bardot himself has been living with Bullock since January.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital