Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and 'Twilight' Cast Up for Macy's 4th of July Fireworks
In celebration of the United States independence day on July 4, NBC plans to hold an extravant show for its 11th Annual Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and "Twilight" cast members are booked for the festivity with Nick Cannon and Alison Sweeney on the hosting duty.
Bieber and Iglesias are going to take the stage for a live performance along with another musical guest LeAnn Rimes. The Canadian pop star has done a rehearsal for the special event earlier this month. He reportedly will be joining the New York Pops and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for the gig which airs on Sunday, July 4 at 9 P.M. ET/PT.
The Macy's 4th of July Fireworks is the U.S. largest Fourth of July fireworks display. It returns to the Hudson River to illuminate the sky over New York City with a glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers. Featuring more than 40,000 firework shells, American Harmony, the theme of this year's celebration, will take more than 3 million spectators on a high flying journey through the nation's musical history that is filled with unique harmonies embraced by the entire world.
More Justin Bieber News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump