Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and 'Twilight' Cast Up for Macy's 4th of July Fireworks
In celebration of the United States independence day on July 4, NBC plans to hold an extravant show for its 11th Annual Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and "Twilight" cast members are booked for the festivity with Nick Cannon and Alison Sweeney on the hosting duty.
Bieber and Iglesias are going to take the stage for a live performance along with another musical guest LeAnn Rimes. The Canadian pop star has done a rehearsal for the special event earlier this month. He reportedly will be joining the New York Pops and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for the gig which airs on Sunday, July 4 at 9 P.M. ET/PT.
The Macy's 4th of July Fireworks is the U.S. largest Fourth of July fireworks display. It returns to the Hudson River to illuminate the sky over New York City with a glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers. Featuring more than 40,000 firework shells, American Harmony, the theme of this year's celebration, will take more than 3 million spectators on a high flying journey through the nation's musical history that is filled with unique harmonies embraced by the entire world.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group