Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and 'Twilight' Cast Up for Macy's 4th of July Fireworks
In celebration of the United States independence day on July 4, NBC plans to hold an extravant show for its 11th Annual Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and "Twilight" cast members are booked for the festivity with Nick Cannon and Alison Sweeney on the hosting duty.
Bieber and Iglesias are going to take the stage for a live performance along with another musical guest LeAnn Rimes. The Canadian pop star has done a rehearsal for the special event earlier this month. He reportedly will be joining the New York Pops and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for the gig which airs on Sunday, July 4 at 9 P.M. ET/PT.
The Macy's 4th of July Fireworks is the U.S. largest Fourth of July fireworks display. It returns to the Hudson River to illuminate the sky over New York City with a glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers. Featuring more than 40,000 firework shells, American Harmony, the theme of this year's celebration, will take more than 3 million spectators on a high flying journey through the nation's musical history that is filled with unique harmonies embraced by the entire world.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2