Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana' Arrives in Full
"Ordinary Girl", a song recorded for "Hannah Montana" season 4 soundtrack, has been been unleashed in full. Performed by the lead actor Miley Cyrus, the track will not be up for digital download until July 6 but now can be found everywhere on the web.
The track kicks off with ballad tune and then continues with more up-beat hook. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," Miley sings that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar.
In related news, there were reports swirling on the web, mentioning that Miley Cyrus would perform at 2010 World Cup closing ceremony next month. However, the rumor was put to an end by E! News' Ken Baker who recently wrote on Twitter, "Miley Cyrus will NOT perform at World Cup closing ceremonies..just didn't work with scheduling. She'll be in DETROIT shooting."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance