Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana' Arrives in Full
"Ordinary Girl", a song recorded for "Hannah Montana" season 4 soundtrack, has been been unleashed in full. Performed by the lead actor Miley Cyrus, the track will not be up for digital download until July 6 but now can be found everywhere on the web.
The track kicks off with ballad tune and then continues with more up-beat hook. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," Miley sings that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar.
In related news, there were reports swirling on the web, mentioning that Miley Cyrus would perform at 2010 World Cup closing ceremony next month. However, the rumor was put to an end by E! News' Ken Baker who recently wrote on Twitter, "Miley Cyrus will NOT perform at World Cup closing ceremonies..just didn't work with scheduling. She'll be in DETROIT shooting."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction