Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana' Arrives in Full
"Ordinary Girl", a song recorded for "Hannah Montana" season 4 soundtrack, has been been unleashed in full. Performed by the lead actor Miley Cyrus, the track will not be up for digital download until July 6 but now can be found everywhere on the web.
The track kicks off with ballad tune and then continues with more up-beat hook. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," Miley sings that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar.
In related news, there were reports swirling on the web, mentioning that Miley Cyrus would perform at 2010 World Cup closing ceremony next month. However, the rumor was put to an end by E! News' Ken Baker who recently wrote on Twitter, "Miley Cyrus will NOT perform at World Cup closing ceremonies..just didn't work with scheduling. She'll be in DETROIT shooting."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce