Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana' Arrives in Full
"Ordinary Girl", a song recorded for "Hannah Montana" season 4 soundtrack, has been been unleashed in full. Performed by the lead actor Miley Cyrus, the track will not be up for digital download until July 6 but now can be found everywhere on the web.
The track kicks off with ballad tune and then continues with more up-beat hook. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," Miley sings that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar.
In related news, there were reports swirling on the web, mentioning that Miley Cyrus would perform at 2010 World Cup closing ceremony next month. However, the rumor was put to an end by E! News' Ken Baker who recently wrote on Twitter, "Miley Cyrus will NOT perform at World Cup closing ceremonies..just didn't work with scheduling. She'll be in DETROIT shooting."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'