Angelina Jolie Says Daughter Shiloh 'Wants to Be a Boy'
Angelina Jolie has revealed on why her 4-year-old daughter Shiloh, a girl she has with partner Brad Pitt, likes to dress like a boy. During an interview for August's Vanity Fair, the 35-year-old beauty said, "Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. It's how people dress there," adding that's why she dresses her "like a little dude."
"She likes tracksuits, she likes [regular] suits. She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy," Jolie further shared. "So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."
Although being aware that her daughter wants to be a boy, Jolie claimed she's not worried at all since Shiloh reminds her when she was a kid. The "Salt" actress said, "Shiloh's hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you'll ever meet. Goofy and verbal, the early signs of a performer. I used to get dressed up in costumes and jump around."
Beside sharing about daughter Shiloh, Jolie also talked about her adopted son Maddox Chivan. "Mad's a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. He's great at school, great at history. He feels like he could be a writer or travel the world and learn about places and things," Jolie said.
"Zahara's got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken," Jolie went on to praise her other adopted child, Zahara Marley. And when it came to twins Knox and Vivienne, kids she also has with Pitt, Jolie revealed, "Knox and Viv are classic boy and girl. She's really female. And he's really a little dude."
Talking about Pitt, Jolie admitted that their relationship is stronger than ever despite recent split rumors. She shared, "[We're not] against getting married [but] it's just like we already are. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It's for life."
The "Tomb Raider" star finished off, "I feel fortunate to have a relationship where I actually feel safe enough to imagine growing old together."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song