Angelina Jolie Says Daughter Shiloh 'Wants to Be a Boy'
Angelina Jolie has revealed on why her 4-year-old daughter Shiloh, a girl she has with partner Brad Pitt, likes to dress like a boy. During an interview for August's Vanity Fair, the 35-year-old beauty said, "Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. It's how people dress there," adding that's why she dresses her "like a little dude."
"She likes tracksuits, she likes [regular] suits. She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy," Jolie further shared. "So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."
Although being aware that her daughter wants to be a boy, Jolie claimed she's not worried at all since Shiloh reminds her when she was a kid. The "Salt" actress said, "Shiloh's hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you'll ever meet. Goofy and verbal, the early signs of a performer. I used to get dressed up in costumes and jump around."
Beside sharing about daughter Shiloh, Jolie also talked about her adopted son Maddox Chivan. "Mad's a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. He's great at school, great at history. He feels like he could be a writer or travel the world and learn about places and things," Jolie said.
"Zahara's got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken," Jolie went on to praise her other adopted child, Zahara Marley. And when it came to twins Knox and Vivienne, kids she also has with Pitt, Jolie revealed, "Knox and Viv are classic boy and girl. She's really female. And he's really a little dude."
Talking about Pitt, Jolie admitted that their relationship is stronger than ever despite recent split rumors. She shared, "[We're not] against getting married [but] it's just like we already are. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It's for life."
The "Tomb Raider" star finished off, "I feel fortunate to have a relationship where I actually feel safe enough to imagine growing old together."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'