Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Wed in Hawaii
Megan Fox was never really on the market due to her long-term relationship with Brian Austin Green, but the "Transformers" star is now officially off. TMZ reported that Megan and Brian have tied the knot.
The site claimed Megan and Brian wed at a small, intimate ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii, last week. However, an insider told Star Magazine that "they had a fairly large wedding." The insider added, "But there were clearly more security people than guests! They had so many security people that they had to call in local security because the hotel security alone wouldn't do. It was very hush hush. Everyone was sworn to secrecy."
Beside stating about the wedding location which is the same as TMZ reported, the insider moreover shared that it was held on Thursday or Friday. On the wedding spot itself, the insider revealed, "The place is perfect for a Hollywood wedding. It's very romantic and scenic."
"Megan and Brian had already been there for a few days. It seemed like a spur of the moment thing. I don't think it had been planned long," the insider continued, before adding that the twosome was in no rush to leave the place following the ceremony. The source said, "Megan and Brian are still there at the hotel, relaxing. They're now celebrating their honeymoon."
Just on June 17, when attending the premiere of her new movie "Jonah Hex", Megan Fox claimed she wouldn't walk down the aisle in a near time. She said, "It's going to be years! I'm going to be 44 when I get married!"
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors