Motley Crue's Vince Neil Posts Bail Following DUI Arrest
A week after declaring his sobriety and announcing the release of his tell-all book which details his struggle with alcohol and drugs, Motley Crue's frontman Vince Neil was arrested for suspicion of DUI on early Monday morning, June 28, Associated Press reported.
Vince was taken into custody after police pulled his Lamborghini over near the Las Vegas Strip. Detecting alcohol, cops gave him a field sobriety test and later arrested him for suspicion of DUI. The 49-year-old rocker was booked at Clark County Detention Center at about 11.15 P.M.
According to officer Bill Cassell, the star was just leaving the Las Vegas Hilton hotel. However, he revealed that details of Vince's arrest would not be publicly released, and a police report would not be made available during the investigation. Vince himself has been released after posting $2,000 bail. He is due September 27 in Las Vegas Justice Court.
This wasn't the first time Vince Neil has trouble with law. Back in 1984, when he was 25, he crashed a sports car head-on into another car in Redondo Beach, California. The crash cost his passenger, Nicholas Dingley's life. Vince later pleaded guilty to manslaughter and drunken driving, served 20 days in jail, and agreed to pay $2.5 million in restitution to victims.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones