Motley Crue's Vince Neil Posts Bail Following DUI Arrest
A week after declaring his sobriety and announcing the release of his tell-all book which details his struggle with alcohol and drugs, Motley Crue's frontman Vince Neil was arrested for suspicion of DUI on early Monday morning, June 28, Associated Press reported.
Vince was taken into custody after police pulled his Lamborghini over near the Las Vegas Strip. Detecting alcohol, cops gave him a field sobriety test and later arrested him for suspicion of DUI. The 49-year-old rocker was booked at Clark County Detention Center at about 11.15 P.M.
According to officer Bill Cassell, the star was just leaving the Las Vegas Hilton hotel. However, he revealed that details of Vince's arrest would not be publicly released, and a police report would not be made available during the investigation. Vince himself has been released after posting $2,000 bail. He is due September 27 in Las Vegas Justice Court.
This wasn't the first time Vince Neil has trouble with law. Back in 1984, when he was 25, he crashed a sports car head-on into another car in Redondo Beach, California. The crash cost his passenger, Nicholas Dingley's life. Vince later pleaded guilty to manslaughter and drunken driving, served 20 days in jail, and agreed to pay $2.5 million in restitution to victims.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win