'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Debuts First Trailer
As it has been promised, the first full trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is outed by Warner Bros. on June 28. Mashing up scenes from the first and second parts of the movie, the video gives preview to the final battle. The intense moments are intercepted with a glimpse of scenes when the young wizards mingle with Muggle and when Ginny Weasley gives a kiss to Harry Potter.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" begins as Harry, Ron, and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. Without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But the Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
Meanwhile, the Dark Lord has spread his threat to all of his enemies in the wizarding world. Still, Voldemort waits for the moment to meet Harry. As his fate has been decided since he became "the Boy Who Lived", Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
The first part is set to be released both in U.S. and U.K. on November 19, while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is slated to come out on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves behind the lens for these two parts of the movie, which will be made in 3-D.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly