Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Spotted Having Dinner Date
Although Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez occasionally deny any romance rumor between them, their latest outing didn't say so. Cameron and Alex were spotted having a dinner date at Soho House on Friday, June 25, E! Online reported.
"A-Rod and Cameron were very cute and affectionate. They were cuddling and he had his arm around her. You could tell they really like each other," an onlooker told the site. Moreover, the site reported that Cameron and Alex were accompanied by friends, including his manager Guy Oseary, a longtime business partner of his ex-girlfriend, Madonna.
Cameron was first rumored hooking up with Alex after the two were spotted getting cozy at the CAA Party in Miami back on February 6. An eyewitness told OK! Magazine that the Norma Lewis of "The Box" was "grinding on A-Rod." The eyewitness went on to say that the 37-year-old actress was being "fun and flirty" with the baseball player who sat on the couch beside her.
However, during a recent interview with Playboy for its July issue, Cameron Diaz gave her big no to Alex Rodriguez romance story. Asked if she is with Alex, she insisted, "No, no, no," before adding "I want to have a relationship with myself right now."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free