Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Spotted Having Dinner Date
Although Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez occasionally deny any romance rumor between them, their latest outing didn't say so. Cameron and Alex were spotted having a dinner date at Soho House on Friday, June 25, E! Online reported.
"A-Rod and Cameron were very cute and affectionate. They were cuddling and he had his arm around her. You could tell they really like each other," an onlooker told the site. Moreover, the site reported that Cameron and Alex were accompanied by friends, including his manager Guy Oseary, a longtime business partner of his ex-girlfriend, Madonna.
Cameron was first rumored hooking up with Alex after the two were spotted getting cozy at the CAA Party in Miami back on February 6. An eyewitness told OK! Magazine that the Norma Lewis of "The Box" was "grinding on A-Rod." The eyewitness went on to say that the 37-year-old actress was being "fun and flirty" with the baseball player who sat on the couch beside her.
However, during a recent interview with Playboy for its July issue, Cameron Diaz gave her big no to Alex Rodriguez romance story. Asked if she is with Alex, she insisted, "No, no, no," before adding "I want to have a relationship with myself right now."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic