Chris Brown Says Michael Jackson Tribute at BET Saved His Career
Words are, Chris Brown continued sobbing after exiting from the stage of the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on June 27 night. The R&B singer reportedly was comforted by his pal Ray J backstage following an emotional tribute to Michael Jackson earlier that Sunday night.
"This night saved my life, and my career. Thank you for everything," the 21-year-old singer reportedly told Ray. Additionally, a source told Hollywood Life that he "seemed both relieved and elated to finally have his career back on track" after experiencing backlash due to his altercation with Rihanna last year.
Chris Brown took home one award that night. He was handed BET first ever Fandemonium Award, beating Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz. "I let you all down before, but I won't do it again, I promise," he said upon accepting the trophy.
More Chris Brown News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards