Chris Brown Says Michael Jackson Tribute at BET Saved His Career
Words are, Chris Brown continued sobbing after exiting from the stage of the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on June 27 night. The R&B singer reportedly was comforted by his pal Ray J backstage following an emotional tribute to Michael Jackson earlier that Sunday night.
"This night saved my life, and my career. Thank you for everything," the 21-year-old singer reportedly told Ray. Additionally, a source told Hollywood Life that he "seemed both relieved and elated to finally have his career back on track" after experiencing backlash due to his altercation with Rihanna last year.
Chris Brown took home one award that night. He was handed BET first ever Fandemonium Award, beating Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz. "I let you all down before, but I won't do it again, I promise," he said upon accepting the trophy.
More Chris Brown News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video