Chris Brown Says Michael Jackson Tribute at BET Saved His Career
Words are, Chris Brown continued sobbing after exiting from the stage of the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on June 27 night. The R&B singer reportedly was comforted by his pal Ray J backstage following an emotional tribute to Michael Jackson earlier that Sunday night.
"This night saved my life, and my career. Thank you for everything," the 21-year-old singer reportedly told Ray. Additionally, a source told Hollywood Life that he "seemed both relieved and elated to finally have his career back on track" after experiencing backlash due to his altercation with Rihanna last year.
Chris Brown took home one award that night. He was handed BET first ever Fandemonium Award, beating Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz. "I let you all down before, but I won't do it again, I promise," he said upon accepting the trophy.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!