New 'The Last Airbender' Clip: Aang Escapes Zuko
Aang and Zuko's encounter has been exposed in a new clip for "The Last Airbender". It follows the major protagonist character who almost has no way to escape from his enemy's ship but then his friends Sokka and Katara come with flying bison Appa.
In related news, it is reported by Last Airbender Film that Paramount Pictures has released the final credit sheet of the movie, revealing that 21-year-old actress Summer Bishil is cast as Princess Azula. On the animated series version aired on Nickelodeon, Azula is described as Zuko's younger sister who is also the manipulative princess of the Fire Nation.
Set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire, "The Last Airbender" picks up the story when the four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. After a century passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction, Aang comes out as the last known survivor of the peaceful Air Nomads and the Airbenders who has the power to manipulate all four elements.
Aided by a protective teenage Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang begins a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. Standing in their way are the Fire Nation's Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation who seeks to capture Aang to regain his honor.
Led by Noah Ringer, "The Last Airbender" additionally has Dev Patel, Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz among the cast ensemble. M. Night Shyamalan directs and writes the script for the 3-D action sci-fi, which is set to arrive in U.S. cinemas on July 1.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army