Video: Lady GaGa Debuts Fresh Song 'You and I'
Footage from Lady GaGa's live performance at Elton John's recent White Tie and Tiara Ball has emerged. It features the "Poker Face" singer sitting behind a piano and showcasing a brand new song called "You and I".
"It's a bit of a rock and roll tune," GaGa said before delivering her verses. "So that means it will most likely never get used as one of my singles, so I guess it's OK to play it tonight." She additionally wrote on Twitter concerning the track, "Written in NY on the piano I grew up on."
She didn't mention anything about new album, but many speculated the song may make the cut to the upcoming release. "He said sit back down where you belong / in the corner of my bar / with your high heels on," part of the lyrics read.
In addition to rocking behind the piano, GaGa also sang on a wheelchair during the June 24 event. "What a brilliant evening with wonderful friends. Thank you to everyone who donated to the Elton John AIDS Foundation. What a magical stage," she tweeted.
Another song from Lady GaGa which hit the web is titled "Changing Skies". Apparently still unfinished, the track is rumored to be one of her leftover materials.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease