Video: Lady GaGa Debuts Fresh Song 'You and I'
Footage from Lady GaGa's live performance at Elton John's recent White Tie and Tiara Ball has emerged. It features the "Poker Face" singer sitting behind a piano and showcasing a brand new song called "You and I".
"It's a bit of a rock and roll tune," GaGa said before delivering her verses. "So that means it will most likely never get used as one of my singles, so I guess it's OK to play it tonight." She additionally wrote on Twitter concerning the track, "Written in NY on the piano I grew up on."
She didn't mention anything about new album, but many speculated the song may make the cut to the upcoming release. "He said sit back down where you belong / in the corner of my bar / with your high heels on," part of the lyrics read.
In addition to rocking behind the piano, GaGa also sang on a wheelchair during the June 24 event. "What a brilliant evening with wonderful friends. Thank you to everyone who donated to the Elton John AIDS Foundation. What a magical stage," she tweeted.
Another song from Lady GaGa which hit the web is titled "Changing Skies". Apparently still unfinished, the track is rumored to be one of her leftover materials.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture