Kerry Katona's Estranged Husband Threatens to Release Her Sex Tapes
Atomic Kitten star Kerry Katona might become the latest celebrity who is caught in sex tape scandal. News of the World reported Kerry's estranged husband Mark Croft has been phoning and texting her about her X-rated videos and will sell the tapes to the highest bidder.
If Mark fails to find a buyer, he insists to post the explicit videos on the internet himself. On why Mark decided to take the action, a source close to the former taxi driver revealed that he was furious when Kerry broadcast a footage of him roaring at their three-year-old daughter Heidi on Channel 4's "Kerry and Me".
Mark was said holding Kerry responsible for letting the cameras into their then marital home. The source said, "He has been bouncing off the walls since the show was aired. He has been on to Kerry morning, noon and night threatening her. He blames her for allowing the documentary to be made."
"Mark has got tapes of them having sex recorded on his phone and tapes of her fooling about and stripping and being rude in bed," the source further revealed. "He's told her that he's going to sell them to a newspaper or magazine or set up his own website and release them on the net to get his own back."
According to the site, Kerry agreed to let cameras into her then marital home with Mark for free when she hit rock-bottom in 2009. And although she has tried to prevent the 2-hour show being broadcast now that she has a better life, she couldn't do it because she had already signed the forms giving her permission.
The footage shows Mark yelling at Heidi when the little girl couldn't find her shoes. Mark is seen screaming, "I'm just about to smash your head in." When the documentary was aired, Kerry attended Elton John's annual charity ball and mingled with other stars such as Liz Hurley and David Walliams.
"He was on to her from the moment it began. His texts must have ruined the night for her," the source shared. "He said she came out of the show really well and he looked like a mad man. He thinks Kerry had some control over the editing of the documentary but she denies that."
"But Mark still reckons now is the time to cash in on the tapes. He calls them his insurance policy," the source went on to say. "He also says he's got tapes of her taking cocaine and being under the influence of the drug. Mark has got Kerry really scared-she never thought he'd stoop so low."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters